Chapter 26 ~ Beach Bonanza

Sorry for the really really really late update :O
I've just had a kinda writers block idk, but I'm pretty sure I'll update ever week again now :)
-♡-

A few days had passed since the party; it was Friday, leaving the gang with a weekend free to relax and refresh.

Earlier in the week, Natsu had suggested to go the beach, which is exactly what we were packing for right now.

"Hey Natsu, can you pass me that bag please?" I asked the topless boy who was stood at the other side of my bedroom. He must be taunting me; knowing I couldn't resist a small peek at his toned body.

"Of course." He replied, rolling his arms into a bow before grabbing the bag that was lazily sat near him. "Here."

I laughed, a slight blush forming in my cheeks as I caught the bag.

"Make sure you pack some pajamas." Natsu said, causing me to throw him a confused look.

"We're staying a night." He stated simply with a sweet smile.

Eventually, the pair of us were all packed and ready for the beach. Natsu had volunteered to drive, where we would then meet the others at the beach. After an hour of awful singing and Natsu nearly crashing his car, we made it.

We both jumped out of the car, excited to be meeting up with the others, and bolted to the beach.

The scene was beautiful; clear beach, clear sky, clear water. The sun was still high in the sky, shining a warm blanket over everyone. It was really tranquil.

"Hey! Hey guys!" Shouted a small blue-head who was emerging from a crowd of people and running towards us.

"Levy!" I shouted back, simultaniously grabbing Natsu's hand and dragging him with me as I ran toward Levy.

"Guess who's here!" She said as we caught up with her, heading toward the group of people.
I shrugged, indicating for her to continue. She pointed toward the crowd excitedly. "Remember Sting and Rogue from the water park? They're here! What are the chances!" She said, as the faces slowly started to come to view. Natsu made a 'tsk' noise, causing Levy to giggle and wiggle her eyebrows at me.

"Guys!" Shouted Levy as she waved toward the crowd, grasping their attention. "They're here!"

After everyone greeted eachother, we all decided to do our own thing: whether that be go swimming in the ocean or play some volley ball. For me, I decided to get into my bikini and sunbathe along side Erza and Juvia. The sun was beaming down; meaning perfect weather to tan in.

"So, how are things with you and Natsu?" Breezed Erza as she lay on her towl, eyes closed.

I, doing exactly the same, replied. "Great actually yeh." I smiled.

"Have you two, 'done the deed' yet?" Said Juvia excitedly who was sat up, causing me to choke on air and sit up in my own seat.

"What?! No!" I yelled, looking at her extremely shocked - unknowingly blushing hard.

Juvia just wiggled her eyebrows before laying down on her towel, leaving me staring at her for a few seconds, before laying back down my self. That was embarrasing!

"What have you been doing?" Asked Erza, opening one eye to look at me.

I shrugged. "I don't know... it's kinda personal." I muttered, not that much has really happened anyway.

The girls interogated me for a little longer, before Gray trotted along toward Juvia.

"Hey Juvia, wanna swim?" He asked, resulting me in jabbed her lightly with my elbow whilst smirking.