Chapter 29 ~Busted?

I just got too excited in a store and bought a Natsu Pop Vinyl Figure that I don't even have the money for.
It was totally worth it.

Lol Anyway... Hope you all enjoy the new chapter:3
-♡-

Crap.

I snapped my head toward Natsu, my eyes wide with fear due to the anger and spite wrapped around the voice that was booming throughout the room. The person was definitely not a happy bunny and I think I knew why.

Natsu looked back at me with the same expression. The oh-crap-we've-been-busted look; and let me say we were both wearing it well. The rest of the students in the cafeteria stared at us; it wasn't often that something went down with teachers, so this was very interesting for them.

After a long, silent walk to Miss. Charles office, Natsu and I stepped in, residing further inside.

Miss. Charle stomped her way toward us, her eyes targeted on us angrily like a bull in a ring. Happy was walking beside her, looking a little fearful himself but he tried keeping the straightest face he could.

She stopped infront of Natsu and I. We were stood side by side, partly frozen. She whipped out a piece of paper and shoved it infront of her with her arm outstretched.

"So, you're saying Mr. Happy wrote this letter, correct?" She said sternly, not breaking eye contact with either of us.

Natsu and I tried looking anywhere but at her, which was hard due to the close proximity of her face to ours. Happy continued to stand beside her silently.

Natsu gulped.

"Are you two going to answer or stay standing there like fools?" She bellowed. She was far past angry. She was fuming.

"We're sorry miss." I spoke up, wincing at how stupid I sounded. Her head snapped toward me.

"Sorry? Do you not understand how serious this is?" She carried on, gesturing towards the piece of paper with her other hand. "You can't go around writing fake letters about teachers!"

I began to zone out as she continued to rant about how childish and silly the act of impersonating another teacher was. My eyes wandered to the flimsy piece of paper that was flapping around in her hand as she made gesture after gesture to emphasise her point.

Something sparked my attention once I noticed the flashes of green from the paper. My eyebrows furrowed as I squinted my eyes and before I knew it, my hand had reached out of pulled the letter from her hands. Only stopping her from her rant momentarily, before she started a whole new one about the rudeness of snatching from another person.

I continued my zoned out state as I uncrumpled the paper and stared at it with wide eyes.

"Miss." I piped, interrupting her in her tracks. "Miss, we didn't write this."

"We didn't?" Natsu said quietley as he leaned over my shoulder and looked at the green handwriting on the paper. I knew for sure that I had written in black. "We didn't!"

Miss. Charle looked down at the paper before looking back toward me and Natsu.

"Don't try and get out of this now. You handed me this letter in the staff room and I know you two wrote it." She accused.

"I asked Mr. Happy himself, he wrote no such thing. It is not funny to impersonate these kinds of things, expecially when it comes to relationships!" She scolded.

"But Miss-" Natsu started in protest, but was quickly stopped as Happy took a step forward.

"This is final kids." He said sternly, although he avoided eye contact at all costs.