~Alexander & Ashley ~

~*~

“Mommy, there are two people I want you to meet.” Chelsea said entering the living room where her mom was drinking a cup of tea and watching some movie.

“Of course dear, who?” she asked.

“This is Ashley, my friend and her brother Alexander.” She said pushing them into the living room where her mother could see them.

“Oh, is this the boy who saved you the other night?” Her mother asked.

“Yes, ma’am, I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself last time, I am Alexander Williams.” Alexander said being respective.

“It is a pleasure to meet you and you sister, Alexander.” Her mom said shaking Alexander’s hand and hugging Ashley. “I am happy Chelsea has found some new friends.”

“Why is that?” Ashley asked.

“Well she hasn’t really had any friends for a few years now and I am glad she found some that will except her.” She explained.

“Chelsea, is a great person, anyone would be lucky to have her as a friend.” Alexander said smiling at Chelsea.

“Okay well now that you have met mom we can go.” Chelsea said.

“Not so fast, I want to know why you have just now introduced me to them.” Her mom said.

“Because, I just became friends with them.” Chelsea said, not mentioning the part about them wanting to meet her before she died.

“Well, then if that is the case, then you can leave. It was nice meeting you both and I hope you will be around more often.” She said.

“We will, it was nice meeting you too.” Ashley said and followed Alexander and Chelsea back upstairs.

“Your mom seems nice.” Ashley said. She thought that about anyone really, to her there wasn’t a bad person in this world, but that’s just because she hasn’t met Chelsea’s dad yet.

“Well then I actually think that I am going to go on home, and I will see you both tomorrow.” Ashley said.

“What why?” Chelsea asked.

“I think you and Alexander need to talk about some things.” Ashley said and climbed out the window.

“We do?” Chelsea asked Alexander after Ashley left.

“Chelsea there is this thing I need to explain to you.” He said.

“Okay.” She said confused a bit.

“You see vampires get this feeling when they have found their mate.” He started.

“Oh God, is this like Twilight?” she asked.

“Yes and No.” he said. “You see, you get the feeling that you can’t live without them and everything. But in Twilight, your mate wants to kill you, in reality it’s not like that, your mate just wants to be with you and never live without you.”

“Is that it?” she asked.

“Your mate will do everything to make you happy, and to protect you, if a vampire’s mate was to die, then that vampire would never be able to live by itself, they would go crazy or die. I’m not really sure because it has never happened to anyone around me before.” He explained and took a break.

“Its like an instant connection.” He said.

“Okay, is that it?” Chelsea asked wishing it would be over.

“No.”

“Well get to it.” She said. “What is it you are trying to say?”

“Chelsea you are my mate.” He said seriously. She looked at him for a second then burst out into fits of giggles. When she saw he wasn’t laughing with her she stopped.

“You are joking right?” she asked.

“No, I am actually being serious.” He said. She stared at him; his face was tight, not moving. His eyes were cold showing no emotion what so ever except seriousness.

“Right.” She said and walked over to her bed folding the sheets down. “Are you still staying the night?”

“Um yeah I guess.” He said and walked up behind her.

She turned around and faced him. She looked into his eyes they were begging her to believe him. He moved his hand up to her face and brushed his thumb down her cheek and across her lips, he leaned down and softly kissed her.

“You will believe me one day.” He said his lips still touching hers. He moved away from her and leaned against the wall watching her with intense desires.

“Chelsea wake up you have school!” Chelsea’s dad yelled banging on her bedroom door.

Chelsea groaned and rolled over when she opened her eyes she was faced with Alexander’s bright blue ones.

“You stayed.” Chelsea said shocked, she thought that he would have left last night, while she was sleeping.

“I said I would, so I did.” He said smiling at her. Chelsea smiled back.

Normally she would wake up every morning and she would be left alone, that’s what happened every other time she had someone stay over.

“Why are you so surprised?” he asked.

“It’s nothing; I am just surprised is all.” Chelsea said and got out of bed.

“Ugh, where are you going?” He asked

“I have to go to school, therefore I have to get ready.” She said.

“Well, then I will take you to school so you won’t be late.” He said.

“You have a car?” Chelsea asked surprised.

“Yes, didn’t think I did, did you?” he asked.

“No not really.”

Chelsea took a shower and was ready to go a few minutes before Alexander got back.

“you should go out with me.” He said once he came back through the window.

“What?” Chelsea asked confused and shocked.

“You should go out with me.” He said again.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because, I think it would be a good idea.” He said.

“Because we are mates right?” Chelsea asked.

“Exactly, you believe me now don’t you?” he asked believing her. She thought over it for a minute.

“Um, yeah sure.” She said, “But how about I get to school right now.”

I climbed out of Alexander’s black 2011 Camaro SS once we were at school.

“I will pick you up after school gets out, okay?” he said.

“What about your sister?” Chelsea asked.

“She has two legs and two feet, she can walk.” He said being completely serious.

“You are so mean.” She said and started to walk away from the car and into the school.

~*~