~I Love You~

Okay you guys, I have planned this to be the last chapter, because I don’t know what else to do with it. So I hope you all liked it.

I know it went by too fast and there wasn’t enough detail and all that good stuff. But in my next story I plan on taking it slow, and adding enough detail to keep you all interested. I love you all, be sure to check out the first chapter to my new story, ‘Into the Night’.

~----------~---------~---------~

 “Alexander, she’s gone.” Chelsea said. It was night after everything happened. Chelsea was in bed and Alexander had just come in through the window.

“I know. I will never leave you again. I promise.” He said. To Chelsea his word meant everything and she believed him.

“Will you stay with me tonight?” Chelsea asked. Alexander nodded his head and crawled into the bed next to her.

“I love you Alexander.” She said.

“I know you do. And I love you too.” He said and kissed her.

Alexander never did leave Chelsea again. They loved each other for real, nothing could tear them apart. Alexander refused to turn Chelsea into a vampire until after she graduated and they got married and moved away. The couple moved to Canada where they had a baby girl, named Ana Beverly Williams.

Only then would her turn her, so they could live together and be happy, 

                                                                Forever

~----------~------------~----------~

~So ‘Into the Night’ is about this girl who is half vampire, half werewolf. She is a hybrid. One night she is saved by a werewolf who knows nothing about hybrids and didn’t know they even existed. She refuses to tell him what she is. So he takes her home with him and won’t let her leave.~

Check it out. :D