Chapter 36

Author's Notes: Okay, a certain message left me ROFL! Ya wanna know what the message was called? Ricky's funeral! I knew what was coming the minute I saw it in my inbox! I get a bunch of Ricky hate mail, as you can imagine. The only problem with that title is that Ricky is so freaking despicable that I REFUSE to give him a funeral! And yes, the day has come! My Christmas gift to you all is here! Its super long this time! As long as I've ever written, I think! It took me FOREVER!

P.S. I tried to get it done last night, on Christmas Eve, but I was out all night partying! Whoop! I came home at 2 A.M., and I just wanted to get to sleep. Christmas was just a few hours away, after all!

Quote of the day:

This one was so awesome, and it obviously took some time! Thanks! I LOVE it!

"OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Rachel is in labor! OoO  

Grrr...Adam should've been there with her! It's HIS baby for crying out loud. It's RICKY's fault. Yes, I blame Ricky. That obsessive, pathetic, lunatic, disgusting, annoying, stupid, jerk of a crazy man should die! No, more like, suffer a slow, torturous, and painful death. *evil laugh* you know if I could, I'd stab him with...with my ruler! Yeah, the one that's sitting beside me right now. The pointy edge of my...jelly...ruler................................or not.

Ugh, whatever! So, how are you gonna kill Ricky? Stab him? Shoot him with a gun? Whip him? Or you could hang him! Or better yet, strangle him! Muwahhahaahaha. But I did say a slow and painful death didn't I? Maybe getting eaten by rats in jail is the idea! [eh, I'm so heartless *sad puppy face*] anyway, the story is muy fantastic. I can't wait for the next update! Go Rachel, go! Wait, wait--you ARE going to update soon, RIGHT? I mean, it's Christmas! *hint, hint*

Can't wait! Amazing story! Luv it =]]

Yours truly,

MITZI !

p.s., you have an ipod, right? Is it classic? Nano, or shuffle? I'm trying to decide between nano and classic... O.O??" -Mitzi7

...........................................................

Dear God, I'm going to die!

I screamed in pain, for the umpteenth time.

"Why doesn't he just pop out already?!" I demanded, all patience having vanished.

"Can we get a doctor in here?" Walter pleaded.

Tina's eyes were wide as she saw her destiny in about five months or so.

She's three and a half months in.

I screamed again.

Yes, I know Walter's a doctor, but he doesn't specify in this, um... area.

A doctor finally rushed in, all prepped.

"Okay, I think I'm going to wait outside..." Walter announced.

"I'm with you."

Walter left the room with Tina at his tail.

"Are you ready?" he asked me.

"I've been ready for the eternity I've been here! Now get him OUT!" I snapped.

I know, I know. I'm being rude. But when you're in labor, and the doctor is taking his fucking sweet time getting to you, I'm pretty sure you'd see things through a different perspective.

He did all he had to do before-hand, so we were all set.

"Okay, now take a deep breath, and push," he instructed.