Chapter 5

Rachel's P.O.V

As I was walking to school I felt as if someone were watching me, following me. I was really getting freaked out.

"Hey, b*tch! Get in the car!" Kia yelled from behind me. We called each other b*tch all the time, but playfully, like two best friends would. That weren't fighting, of course.

"It's about time! I was really getting scared." I said seriously.

"Why?" she asked, concerned.

"I don't know, it's just, I was walking and I felt as if someone were watching my every move, following me wherever I go. I'm really getting scared, Kia." I answered.

We arrived at school and I was still pretty freaked, but I had calmed down, mostly.

I saw Adam talking to his friend, what was his name? Derek? Dennis? Dania?! Crap, I forgot, that's real nice. Oh well, I'm sure he'll understand. My memory isn't so good. That's all I'm saying on the subject. I walked over and put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who? And no, it's not Dora."

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I don't know? Oh! I know! How ya doing Barney?" he joked.

"Hey!" I said, playing offended. "I'm not a big fat purple dinosaur, either that or my mirror is seriously messes up..." I trailed off.

"I'm just joking Rache. You should know that by now."

"Oh, I know, I was just playing along, being sarcastic."

He rolled his eyes. "How am I not surprised?"

"Because when you were born your ability to be surprised was stolen from an emotionless man who was missing his sense of surprise. That's why you're not surprised." I stated

He rolled his eyes again. "Sometimes I wonder about you, really."

"I'm going to take that as a compliment, and walk away." I said already walking towards my locker.

"You do that." He said laughing.

Ricky's P.O.V

My blood boiled as I saw Rachel talking to Adam Hart. She had come up behind him, and attempted to play peek-a-boo. The only person she should do that to, and more should be me. Calm down, Rick. Soon enough she will be yours. That little voice inside my head told me, my reason. Soon. If I have to, I'll make sure little Adam is eliminated like a little penguin egg on a hot, summer day.

Rachel's P.O.V

"Hey fresh-meat!" some random senior yelled. It wasn't until AFTER the tomatoes came crashing on my back that I realized he was talking to me. He and his little buddy started laughing when I turned around.

"Eh me gawd!!" I yelled out as I felt the soft, mushy, remains of the tomato slide down my back. "What the h*ll is your problem? Just because you guys are seniors doesn't mean you guys can prance around in f*cking tutu's, pelting innocent bystanders with f*cking tomatoes like you own the place!" I ranted, out of breath by the time I was done.

"Hey, YOU are the little, defenseless freshman here, so I suggest you watch your precious little mouth, missy. Now listen to me-"

I cut him off. Gawd, I cut people off a lot, I guess I'm just a rudey-patootie, like in that show, Chalkzone. Lol. "Actually, you're the one who's going to listen to me. Are you guys tall jockeys?" I questioned.

"What?" they both asked at the same time. I could practically see the confusion in their eyes. "No..." one of them said. "No" the other said.

"Then get off your high horses and quit being such pains in everyone's a**es." I retorted.

"Ugh! Stupid fresh-meat! You are so going to regret this." He warned

"Bring it." I challenged.

And the minute I said those two little words I knew, that this, this was war. Kewl, I just caused World War Three! I should not be happy about this.

Adam's P.O.V 

"Hey fresh-meat!" I heard from in front of me. It was Pete, some dumba** senior football player that I secretly hated, but had to pretend to like, considering I'm on the football team, too. He was talking to Rachel. Uh-oh. This can't be good. And I was right; they threw a tomato at her back. Oh gawd, Rachel, PLEASE don't do anything stupid like telling him off. It's better just to walk away. But knowing Rachel, I could bet she's going to declare war. That b*stard Pete and his little buddy, Jake started cracking up.

"Eh me gawd!!" she screamed. "What the h*ll is your problem? Just because you guys are seniors doesn't mean you guys can prance around in f*cking tutu's, pelting innocent bystanders with f*cking tomatoes like you own the place!"

"Hey, YOU are the little, defenseless freshman here, so I suggest you watch your precious little mouth, missy. Now listen to me-" he started

. "Actually, you're the one who's going to listen to me. Are you guys tall jockeys?" she asked them.

"What?" they both asked at the same time." No..." one of them said. "No" the other said.

"Then get off your high horses and quit being such pains in everyone's a**es." She retorted

"Ugh! Stupid fresh-meat! You are so going to regret this." He warned

"Bring it." She challenged.

Oh gawd, not World War Three. When will Rachel ever learn?