Chapter Seven

Monday morning rolled around fast. I was still pissed off from the conversation with McKenzie at the mall. Confronting Eric only to have him avoid the whole topic walking away from me. I was angry at him for that but angrier at Brittany. 

" you can't make me walk!" 

" well guess what! your walking, next time you do this type of shit your walking for a week" I shouted at Eric. He groaned running a hand through his hair, pulling the black duffle bag off his shoulder and dropping it. 

I smirked grabbing my bag and heading off for school. Ready to have my talk with Brittany who was getting on my last nerves. Especially with the text she sent me a day ago. Stating I chose the wrong girls for the team since they sucked. I was going to say some mean things to her but decided against it. 

" can I get-"

" go Eric!" I yelled pointing to the doors. He nodded grabbing his bags and walking out of the house to go walking. It wasn't that far of a walk only twenty minutes or so at a fast pace. He'll make it on time. 

I stepped out of the house going straight for my car only to see Eric standing there. He pouted dropping to his knees. I stifled a giggle, rolling my eyes at the younger boy. 

" I'm sorry, I'll tell you everything but please don't make me walk" He whined, practically dropping to the ground and rolling around. 

" everything, every detail about it!" I replied opening the car. He nodded scrambling out of the way as I sat down in the drivers seat. He placed his stuff in the back, going to the passenger side. Taking a seat beside me. 

" talk little boy"

" I'm not-"

" just talk" I mutter pulling out of the driveway. He begins talking about the whole situtation and how everything got started. Regretting asking Brittany since she's a big bitch. 

The car stopped in front of the school as I pulled up into my parking space. Eric grinned getting out of the car and grabbing his things. I grabbed my cup of coffee stepping out, fixing my shirt and jeans. Both of us heading over to the field where everyone usually hung out before school started. Sitting on the bleachers and just talking, as the soccer team practiced and every other team. 

" you seem angry" Kasey stated coming over to me. She grabbed my cup of coffee sipping some of it through the green straw. I nodded my head , looking over the crowd of people on the bleachers. Landing on Brittany and her friends laughing with some guys. 

" ohh shit, we got the bitch alert here" Kasey exclaimed pointing to me. Lisa laughed coming over to us, her blue dress bringing out the blue in her eyes. I grinned giving her a quick hug. 

" take a seat, relax" Kasey replied handing back my now half empty cup.

I nodded heading for the first bench that the players usually occupied. Reserved for them. We each took a seat on it, watching the boys do some drills. I noticed McKenzie sitting with some girls, as they were reading something. 

" hey blondie come ere" Jett grinned motioning me to come. I placed my stuff down grabbing his hand as he pulled me out towards the field. I starred as the guys all went into different places. All twenty of them standing there. 

" Jett what's going on ?" I whisper shouted. Everyone's attention was situated on the guys in the field who stopped their practice. The coach was onto the side with the Assistants shaking his head with a big smile. 

One by one the guys held up large block letter containing some words. I starred at Jett who nodded pointing to each guy one by one. By the end I looked over and saw the words be my best friend date? I gasped clamping a hand over my mouth. Jett handed me a huge bouquet of flowers, winking at me.