Chapter Eleven

I stepped out of the restaraunt heading straight for the car that stood there. Since Jarrett drove here after us just in case someone was going to take the car. Here I was getting into the BMW and starting it up a milion thoughts racing through my head. Everyone has been telling me Noah still loved me but from what he's been doing I didn't believe it. Maybe they were right. The only way to find out was to ask.

The radio was blasting some type of rap song as I drove through the night way past the speed limit. Not wanting to wait any longer to get an answer. If what Kasey just told me was true then that changes everything. He never cheated me. That' what she said. Claiming he would never do that. Instead saying that so it would be an easier break up.

Instead it was even worse I resented him for such a long time. Ripping every picture I ever had of him and dumping it into the fire one night. As Kasey stood there yelling at me not to do it. That I'll regret all of that one day. Everything he ever bought me was thrown out except for the necklace. The one thing I decided to keep as a simple memory.

His house finally came into view as I pulled up to the large house. Getting out as the rain began to fall down harder then before. Soaking me in the few seconds it took to get over to the door. I didn't care though , knocking on the door. Waiting those few seconds made my heart race a million per second. The large door flew open to reveal Noah still dressed in his suit. Shirt unbuttoned. He looked confused starring at me.

" did you cheat on me, just tell me the truth" I replied watching as he shook his head. Stepping out of the house into the rain.

" no, I would never do that to you, it was just something to make me break it off with you, trust me it took me hours to even work up the nerve to do it"

" why'd you break up with me?" I whispered not understanding any of this.

" I didn't want to drag you into all of this, I'm halfway across the world for months on end always leaving and probably staying there for good, I can't just make you wait for me here, you deserve someone who'll be here to make you happy and -"

" but you make me happy Noah, I don't care if your so far away, I love you" I shouted finally admitting it all. He stood there, a bit shocked.

" what did you say?" He questioned taking another step towards me. Now we were both soaked not an inch of our body dry.

" I'm in love with you Noah" I said as he pulled me in, pressing his lips against mine. The same feelings coming back all over again in a rush.

We pulled away from the kiss as he grinned hugging me tightly.

" I missed you so much you have no fucking idea"

" um we should get out of the rain" I laughed as he nodded, both of us walking into the house. I looked down at my clothes and hair everything ruined. My mom was going to kill me for this.

" well first lets get out of all this" He chuckled taking off his clothes. I giggled turning around as he unzipped my dress, the material falling down to my ankles. I pulled my hair into a bun letting it air dry. Grabbing the small towel from the side table.

He took my hand leading me down the corridor and over to the stairs as we headed off to his room. I walked into the room, heading for the drawers. Opening the third one , realzing he still had all my clothes I've left here.

" I always thought you'd be back here" He answered with a smile. I shut the drawer going over to the bathroom and shutting the door. Getting out of my bra and underwear. Putting on some new ones. Throwing Noah's sweater over my head.

" do you like?" I grin stepping out of the bathroom. He stood there now in some shorts and no shirt. His body looking better than ever.

" yeah I do" He smiled coming over to me. I stood on my tippy toes pressing a light kiss to his lips. He smiled against it, pushing me up against the wall behind me.