Chapter Three

Friday rolled around too quick. Everyday was something new happening. Either Noah and I argued about the stupid project or Miss. Luke yelled at both of us. It was a long forty minutes in that class every single day. I just prayed for it to go along faster.

" Aurora why you looking so down?" Ms. Kale asked as I stormed into her classroom. Ignoring the stares from her freshman class. I groaned sitting on my chair which had my name on the back. So no one else took it.

" guys are so stupid , don't date stupid guys" I told the class. Ms. Kale chuckled telling the class to continue with their work as she came over to me.

" is it Noah?" She whispered as if scared that I'll hurt her. Reece must have been in here already if she was so timid.

Yesterday Reece kept talking about Noah and I , so from anger he "accidently" fell into the lake behind my house. Which was really cold, and now he was keeping his mouth shut. I didn't like when they talked about my relationship well what used to be.

" yes! he's everywhere, why is he even here? " I grumble grabbing a handful of M&M's. Ms. Kale nodded her head, checking the clock.

" he needed to finish school and didn't want to in Spain since their education system isn't the same as here so here he is" Ms. Kale told me. I shrugged, popping another chocolate treat into my mouth.

" whatever, he should just leave" I mutter, getting aggravated with him.

Noah and I dated for three years, until the end of junior year. It was in June when he came to my house and we had a cute date out on the lake. He broke the news, he was leaving for Spain. Getting drafted to Real Madrid. It was really exciting. Until his mouth reopened saying we were over. When I asked why he just replied with he cheated. Which broke my heart. Three years and he cheats? That's when it all ended, our fight was huge all the families practically heard us.

" Rora, I uhhh maybe did something-" Ms. Kale began only to be interrupted by the door opening. Noah walked inside, stopping half way to stare at me.

" seriously! , I am out" I say getting out of my chair and heading towards the door. He grabbed onto my arm, giving me a sad expression.

" let go Noah, I'm not in the mood for this" I snarl, ripping my hand out of his grasp. Opening the door and stepping out. Making sure it slams shut.

Why was everyone so keen on getting us back together? He cheated on me and they still want him to be with me. It didn't make sense at all. Right now I just needed some fun, something enjoyable. If that meant going to a party then so be it. It was better than staying home and being depressed.

~*~

Kasey, Jett and I were sitting in my room. As I tried to decide between outfits for the party tonight. Jett was the designated driver since he had work early tomorrow. Usually it was myself but I needed some alcohol in my system. Loosen up a bit.

" I like the leather pants"

" but I'm not some cigarette smoking Sandy wannabe" I tell Jett, tapping my chin. Looking at the leather pants. A strapless peplum top going along with it. Some bracelets and earrings.

" but the dress is pretty"

" that just screams I'm a nun come pray with me" Jett retorted picking up the flowy material. Holding it between his fingers. It was a long sleeved dress that went down to my knees. Very conservative. I think it was my mom's for a funeral.

Kasey and Jett discussed the options back and forth before deciding on the pants. I picked them up heading for the changing area. Putting them on over my bra and underwear. Starring at the long mirror in front of me. I smiled liking the feeling.