Chapter Six

It was only 12 in the afternoon when I woke up still tired and just wanting to go to sleep. Instead I needed to get up and go to the mall with McKenzie. She called at eleven waking me up and making me go to their house before we leave. Something I did not want to do, too much walking.

" can I come?" Ariel asked ,swaying from side to side in her tutu.

" I'm taking you and Mya to dance class" I explain to her for the tenth time as she nods. Taking a seat besides Flynn. He was running around the closet, tugging at sweaters and other shirts. My mom trying to pay attention.

" oh how about this?" My mom asked holding up a pretty blue dress. I shook my head, seeing the low cut back.

" mom, your going to a dinner party not a freaking club" I mutter sitting down on the carpet. Holding up one of Flynn's race cars. He looked up at me, blue eyes scowling.

" mine!" He shouted running over to me. I nodded, handing him the car as he began to drag it along the place.

" what color is it Flynn?" I questioned pointing to the yellow car. He sat there for a few minutes trying to think about it.

' don't care" He grinned getting up and running towards Eric. Who was on his phone texting away with some girl. Whom I think is McKenzie but he won't say.

My dad was invited to some dinner party later on and my mom was having trouble getting a dress that would do. Knowing it couldn't be from her new collection, since that didn't hit the runway yet. My mom was very well known her line appearing in Vogue and every other fashion magazine. Celebrities loved her dresses , very flirty and fashionable.

" okay I have to go, take the red dress with the black louboutins" I tell her pointing to the black pumps in the back. She smiled kissing my forehead and going back to looking through dresses.

Eric stood up following me down the stairs and to the foyer. Where I grabbed my flats, pulling them over my feet.

" what do you want Eric" I sighed watching his big blue eyes stare into mine pleadingly. With a pout and a small whimper he clasped his hands together.

" please, I'm begging you so dearly my favorite sister in the world, I will forever love you"

' fine, tell Lucas to be ready in a few" I mutter as Eric pulled me into a bone crushing hug. His tall frame leaning on me. I patted his back , pulling him away slowly.

As Eric called his friend I went over to the large doggy bed in the foyer. Albie lay there starring at me, his brown eyes looking tired.

" do you want to take a walk baby?" I whispered to the big dog. He perked up, jumping out of the large pillow and over to me. Attacking me with his large body. Trying to lick my face, like always. I giggled pushing him away.

Eric came over looking over at Albie who was still beside me. His tail wagging furiously as if it will create a dent in the tiles. With a quick whistle Ronaldo and Messi come scampering down the stairs towards us.

" okay come on" I say opening the front door. Each of the dogs runs out into the fresh air, rolling around and barking.

The good thing about having four houses that literally shared a massive amount of land was the dogs had so much room. Running wherever they want to. The invisible fence would stop them whenever they got too close to the main road or forest in the back.

Eric and I made our ten minute walk through the front going towards McKenzie's house. Eric texting her about whatever they flirted about. I sighed reaching their front door, to see Noah's dog standing right there. He immediately jumped from the stairs running towards us.