Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Damien’s POV…

(Cutie Gavin----->)

Walking through the club, I nodded my greetings to the other Doms and some of the single subs as I walked past them, some of them tried to catch my eye and my interest, but I ignored their advances. They knew well enough, that's if I wanted to play then, I was the one to approach the sub of choice. Now, none of them stood any chance in hell with me since my sweet boy walked into my life. I kept going not even breaking stride as I passed through the velvet rope that was kindly opened for me by a member of my security team here at the club. I wanted to find out where Gino dragged Gavin off to the minute we had arrived, I had let him seeing I had several things to take care of before I could hunt them down.

I left Paulie behind the bar so they were not down there and I already knew Marcus had arrived over an hour ago, so maybe they were under his care for the moment, come to think of it; Marcus needed someone in his life, but that was a story for another day. I was a little antsy letting Gavin out of my sight, he was just too innocent for his own good, and these Doms here would try to seduce him. I knew I should have collared him before walking into this building, but I wanted it to be special, make it a momentous event when I claimed him as mine in front of our friends.

I opened the doors leading to the main upper playroom and made my way inside and making a beeline for our semi-private lounge area, and once I was there I released a frustrated sigh upon seeing that it was only Marcus and Micah were sitting there. Turning, I was going to go back the other way and check the private rooms upstairs but Marcus stopped me.

“Ah Damien, have a seat, we were just talking about adding some new equipment to the playroom.” He said as he motioned me over to join them.

“Your boy is fine, Gino has him upstairs doing something with trying on clothes and they are fine.” Micah said noticing the scowl on my face.

I reluctantly strode over and plopped down on the sofa and kicked my feet up on the table. The stage was empty at the moment and a waiter immediately set my sparkling water with lemon in front of me. No alcohol for me when I am in the club with the possibility of playing ever imminent.  My best friends both smirked at me and I was so tempted to flip the both of them off.  I just half assed listened to what they had to say with my eyes glued to my drink. Ten minutes into the conversation, it was like the entire room came to a complete pause and I heard Marcus mutter a quiet, “Oh my,” and my head snapped up and my jaw dropped.

Gino and Gavin had come into the room, now Gino, I was used to in his sub wear, usually barely there leather shorts or tight leather pants that looked like they were airbrushed on, but this was the first for Gavin. My dick got so hard so quick, I thought I was going to faint from the rush of blood from my brain to my dick.  Gino had outfitted him in skin tight leathers, his lean upper torso bare, and his moderately defined muscles on delicious display. His creamy skin glowing with the hint of body oil on his skin, and his hair was carelessly disheveled. Damn, he looked abso-fucking perfect.

“You better go snatch him up before someone else does buddy, I can see several Doms trying to make the decision to about whether or not to close in that pretty little thing.” Marcus whispered for my ears only over the rim of his glass.

Well, I didn’t have to be told twice. I shot up from my seat and glared pointedly at the others to back the fuck off as I stomped my way straight over to his side. The both of them, Gino and Gavin lowered their gazes respectfully as I came to a stop in front of them. Words almost failed me as he stood there waiting, the very picture of demure submissive. I had to fight the urge to cuff him and drag him off to the closest bed and fuck him until we both couldn’t walk.