Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Gavin’s POV…

(MArcus Roche------->)

 Gino became aware that I wasn’t following behind him and he turned and looked at me expectantly with a raised eyebrow. I took a deep breath suddenly self conscious about my bruises and my complete lack of knowledge with this kind of thing. I had to stop myself from gawking like a complete idiot with everything that was happening around me. In a few quick strides Gino was back at my side and he took hold of my wrist and literally dragged me behind him towards an elaborate bar. From under my lashes I looked around at the gorgeous men that surrounded me. Half of them were either dressed to the nines or severely underdressed. Some were in leather and some were dressed in the finest silk, but what had me gawking was the fact that no one seemed to care and no one was staring like poor little me.

 After shuffling behind Gino we finally shouldered our way through the crowd to get right up to the bar. Gino flagged down one of the bartenders and I literally swallowed my tongue at the muscular piece of deliciousness that sauntered over. His whole persona awed me, he had the swagger of sexy beast and he knew it. I couldn’t help the wide eyed squeak that escaped me when he reached a long muscular arm over the top of the polished surface of the bar and clasped the back of Gino’s neck and pulled him up and over it to capture his lips in a searing kiss. I felt my face go thermonuclear red and I averted my eyes, not wanting to intrude, but seeing how they were sucking the skin of each other’s faces in the middle of this throng, they didn’t expect privacy and I was appalled with myself because I found it so freaking hot.

When Gino landed back on his feet, he had a completely dazed look on his face and I couldn’t blame him. He had just been kissed within an inch of his life. His man just smirked and looked as smug as all get out. Gino leaned towards me and loudly performed the introductions. “Gavin, this is Paulie, my boyfriend and my Dom. Sir, this is my friend Gavin.” He stated and I looked at him in confusion. These terms he kept using were so unfamiliar to me, Master and Dom. Seriously, I was going to have to pull him aside and demand that he explain them, but for tight now I looked towards the towering Paulie and smiled shyly. His black gaze raked over my face and I became even more self conscious. I tried to duck my head but his voice boomed over the music. “Don’t do that little one; despite the injuries you are still gorgeous.” He winked and I could feel my face flush over again. I quickly glanced at Gino to see if he would upset about his man complimenting me, but he was just smiling at me and I gave a sigh of relief. I didn’t want to lose my only friend so soon.

  Paulie turned and quickly poured us some soft drinks and handed them to us. He leaned over and said something to Gino, of which he nodded vigorously in agreement to and proceeded to haul me off to another part of the club. He nodded to a few of the yummilicious waiters as we passed them on our way to wherever he was taking me. We got to the back of the club and this section was closed off by velvet ropes. With a nod of his head a big blond guy opened one side to the barrier and we stepped through not even breaking stride. The light back here was even more muted than the lights out on the main floor.

 We came up to a u –shaped seating area with white leather couches and center tables like coffee tables. Gino took a seat and waved me over to sit next to him. I sat down and I took a quick sip of my drink trying to alleviate the dryness in my throat. Gino was just about to open his mouth when an impossibly gorgeous man was about to pass right by us but he stopped and turned towards Gino, who by now had hopped up onto his feet to greet the man. He held a brief conversation with the stunning man and when the guy turned those glacially cold gray eyes on me and I froze right there on the spot not even daring to breath. This place was unreal with the level of gorgeousness in the one place. I thought as I gazed up at this sex god.