Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Gavin’s POV…

(Sexy Damien----->)

 My birthday came and went and I must say it was one of the best birthdays I have ever had. Mrs. R. had baked me a chocolate caramel confection that I thought I had died and gone to heaven at first bite. I was touched and I cried buckets when Gino had showed up with shopping bags full of clothes from places like Hollister and Hot Topic, and I must say the new clothes made me look hella sexy. They were a closer fit than my regular clothes so the accentuated my cute ass according to Gino. I had spent over an hour on the phone with my girls and they were so happy for me that I was settling in and moving on.

 My only problem now was working up the nerve to go back to the club. I knew I had to make a move to get a job; I didn’t want to wear out the Rossetti’s hospitality even with being told repeatedly that I was not. The reason for me stalling though was the plain fact that Gino had told me that Master Damien had grilled Master Marcus about me and he was expecting me to show up at the club seeing that Master Marcus had promised me a job, but that man had so overwhelmed me and all he had done was look at me and muttered a few words. I could still feel his finger that he had barely brushed across my cheek. The tingling still remained now two weeks after the episode.

  Speaking of Gino, I was at the counter wiping it down from the previous customer when he came bustling through the front door, the bells jinglingly merrily announcing his entrance. He smiled at me as he came around the counter. “You have five minutes to go in the back and fix yourself up beautiful, you are about to get a visitor.” He chuckled as I stared at him in confusion. The bell jingled again and I looked up to see Paulie sauntering into the pizza parlor. He looked just as stunning wearing regular jeans and leather jacket rather than being half naked at the club.

 “Hey  little one, it seems that you really made an impression with Damien, be happy we weren’t far from here when he called asking me for directions to this place. He said since you won’t come to him he is coming to you.” He chuckled as he took a seat in front of my stunned form. He laughed and plugged his ears when I suddenly squealed and grabbed Gino by the arm and dragged him through the swinging doors and through the kitchen. Mr. R ducked out of our way just time and managed not to drop the pan of manicotti he had in his hands. I hollered out “sorry” as we rushed past him.

 I shuffled a giggling Gino through my room door and slammed it closed behind us. I was in full out panic mode as I wrung my hands and spun around in circles in the tiny room. Gino climbed up onto the bed and I stopped my frantic pacing. “What are you doing, you are supposed to help me figure this out?” I whined at him and he just smiled at me and settled himself onto my little bed.

 ‘First, calm down go wash your face and brush your teeth. Then when you come back I will have a change of clothes for you.” He said and he shooed me out of the room. I went into the hallway and made it to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth with shaky hands and I washed my face with cold water. I tried my best to calm down; I even took a few deep breaths in hopes to calm my pounding heart. I ran my hands through my hair managing to calm the messy blond tresses.

 When I got back to the room Gino had picked out a long sleeved blue polo shirt and simple blue low rise jeans. I quickly changed and he sprayed with a little bit of Axe. I retied my Doc Martens and Gino smiled and announced that I was perfect, and then he threw a fresh apron over my head.

 “Hey.” I protested the apron didn’t exactly compliment what I had on.

 “Trust me, when he gets here, if he is not already here, he is going to see Paulie out there and he is going to think we tipped you off, so you don’t want it to look like you are going above and beyond for his sake. The reason you caught his eye is because you are not falling over yourself to get his attention like all the other twink subby’s at the club. Trust me, you and I have talked about the lifestyle in length and detail, and you are determined to get into the lifestyle and Damien is a perfect Dom for you. He is patient and kind even with the don’t-fuck-with-me vibe he gives off. Now chin up and go get a tray or something look busy when you come out there.” He said before he left me standing there blinking like an owl.