Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Gavin’s POV…

(Table in Damien's playroom----->)

A shiver ran down my spine as Damien took my arm and buckled the cuff around my wrist; he took my other hand and brought it behind my back to buckle my other wrist behind me.

“Kneel.” His deep voice commanded and I closed my eyes as anticipation shot through my veins causing my heart to speed up even more.

 Damien had brought me home and into his own playroom opting to begin my training in private rather than in the club setting. When we got home he had promptly asked me if there was anything I needed to do or eat before he begins our scene. I had shakily replied that I didn’t need anything and he proceeded to guide me into the playroom. He ordered me to strip and I did so all the while gaping at his utter perfection as he shed his jacket and sweater. Leaving him clad only in his low hung leather pants and boots.

 I had to swallow a couple of times in effort to coat my now dry throat. He was simply magnificent. My body immediately went into presentation, my legs apart with my right hand holding my left wrist behind my back. I lowered my head but my hungry gaze followed his every move as he glided around the room gathering the items he would need.

 Now kneeling and cuffed, I tried to even out my breathing as he slowly made a circuit around my body. I couldn’t help the feeling of pride that puffed out my chest when he told me how perfect I am, and how gorgeous I looked kneeling at his feet.

 “Are you ready baby, tell me you are okay with receiving a little bit of pain that is going to come with your training?” He kneeled behind me, the leather of his pants brushing my arms as his warm breath caressed the shell of my ear and I almost released the whimper that built up in my throat.

 “Answer me baby, I need to know where your mind is at.” He purred and ran his nose along the side of my neck and I did release that needy whimper as I nodded my head at him.

 “Good then pet, your safe words are yellow to slow down and red to stop completely. Do you understand?  Feel free to use those words at anytime if anything I am doing to your delicious little body becomes too much.” Damien instructed and again I nodded. I couldn’t force a word out of my mouth if my life depended on it. I just knelt there trembling as fire burned through my veins. My cock was unbelievably hard. And of course, Damien noticed and his big hand wrapped around my pulsing shaft and he gave me one luscious pull from root to tip.

 I threw my head back on his shoulder and moaned with delight as my rigid shaft jerked in the palm of his hand. The luminescent pearl of precum quivered at the tip of the bulbous head and Damien ran a finger through it, smearing it down the length of my erection. My hips thrust forward in desperation for more, but Damien released me and I barely held back my groan of disappointment.

 “Stand.” He instructed and I took a deep breath to steady myself as I got to my feet with his help. He kissed me on my forehead and led me across the room to a low table.

 “Get up on the table and kneel facing away from me.”  He told me. He held my elbow and helped me get into the position he wanted me in.  Once I was settled in position, Damien ran the tips of fingers down my spine and left me with a wave of heat in their wake.

 He started murmuring things to me, telling me I was his, his pretty boy, and that I was a good boy. He told me how gorgeous my skin is and how soft and silky it felt to him. He went to tell me how precious I was to him. Every word washed through me, made me feel like I was the most important thing in his world. He made me feel cherished, he made me feel loved.