Chapter 24

Chapter 24

**A/N-well my babies it's been another awesome ride, there is one maybe two more chapters left of DBTT and an epilogue before this story comes to a close. I am playing with the idea to do a story about Joe, Mike, Bethany and Micah. It will be a m/m and m/f read and I am hesitant about doing it. I may decide not to or just do a one shot for both of the siblings separately, but again it's an idea for now. Thank you so much for your continuous support. xoxo Dianna

Damien's POV...

(Sexy Damien------------>)

The courteous flight attendant placed my hot drink on the table in front of me with a polite smile and I graciously nodded my head and thanked her before she went back the way she came and left me alone to my thoughts. I took a sip of my creamy cappuccino and a slow smile spread across my face as I recalled the look of surprise on Gavin's beautiful face when I showed up at the door of his hotel suite. He had immediately jumped into my arms and then my poor baby burst into tears. It had been my pleasure to lick them away and then fuck him relentlessly into his subspace. I couldn't hold back the satisfied smirk knowing that my pet and that delicious ass of his was going to feel me and the pounding that I gave him for days to come.

I flipped through my schedule on my phone and I saw that I missed a text from Joe and as I read his words of missing me, I felt a pang deep inside my chest and the smirk slowly slid off my face as my thoughts veered into another direction. Joseph, now if there wasn't something I wasn't proud of it was being totally selfish when it came to that beautiful man. For ten years I have been able to call him mine, but deep in my heart of hearts, I knew he didn't really belong to me. I should have given him the choice years ago to break his contract if he wanted to. I should have let him seek a relationship where he could be happy and truly be free to love how he was supposed to love and be loved. But I had selfishly hung onto him, for my own selfish reasons and to keep Gavy happy, and Joseph made him extremely happy.

When I look back over the years, I can remember helping him move from his job as an editor for the publishing house he used to work for until he started his own firm. I watched it grow and now he has several clients that were on the best selling lists all over the world. I watched Gavin finish school and help me launch my own record label that amassed a large multiple genre client bases. Then he went on to blossom and grows even more as Corey's PA. Gavin has even helped Joseph plan several events for his author's and his company. We have all been busy making a place in the world for ourselves and living day to day caring for each other during all that time. But the guilt still gnawed away on my insides at how selfish I have been with Joseph.

I had noticed it years ago, and I have continually turned a blind eye to the open attraction between Joseph and Mike, and even now I am guilty of doing it and I needed to stop it. I have never said anything to either man and I should have. I should have given Joe the freedom to pursue the big man if he wanted to. I have known Mike for years and there was no one more loyal to me, my company, and my personal safety and that of those around me. I know for a fact that he would never overstep the bounds and pursue Joe's affections as long as he was with Gavin and me. And it must be torture for the both of them to deny their feelings for each other for the sake of my feelings. Fuck, what kind of Dominant...Hell, what kind of boyfriend did that makes me? I am always supposed to put my boy's needs before my own, and I have broken that cardinal rule over and over again with Joseph.

Biting my lip, I decided to quickly shoot off a text message to Joseph letting him know that I miss him as well and that I was on my way home. I was going to right this wrong. I was going to give him the chance I should have given him years ago, the opportunity to be free and happy, even if it is with someone else. I pressed send on the message and I emailed my secretary to clear my schedule for the next few days. I am going to be the man I am supposed to be, the Master Dominant that I was failing to be and take this situation in hand. Gavin is going to be devastated, but I know he wants Joe to be happy and he will just have to understand that Joseph's happiness may not be with us in this relationship.