Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Joe's Pov...

(John Cena, my idea of what Mike looks like------->)

I felt my stomach flip over and threaten to spill the contents of my late lunch when I saw the security detail Damien had assigned for me since he left early this morning to fly to London to surprise Gavin. Our poor baby had called home in tears night before last night, he was feeling home sick and he was missing us. It took both Damien and I hours to calm him down and remind him that Corey's art tour was almost over, and then that they will both be returning home where they plan to stay for a very long time. Corey and Marcus had both agreed that this tour was the final worldwide exhibit show that Corey was going to do. He has successfully made a name for himself in the art world over the years and now he can concentrate on opening his own his own gallery.

Gavin has been by Corey's side through all of it as his Personal Assistant, so where ever Corey has gone, so has Gavin, and they have been away for going on six months now. Damien and I have spent more time in the air rather than on dry land going to see him when his homesickness got the better of him, and when he needed us the most, or when we just plain missed him. I was more than pissed this morning when Sir left to go see Gavy and I couldn't go because of the launch party and book signing I had planned for one of my best selling Author's latest book. It rocked to own my own publishing company, but at a time like this it sucked. There was no way could I get out of not being at the release party and supporting my authors to go and comfort my little love.

Good Lord, but the sight of the mountain of a man patiently standing next to Damien's Jaguar not only made my mouth water, but he also brought out my feelings of shame because I am so attracted to him even though I have the most loving pair of men in my life. I resented the way Michael made me feel. Was I nuts or something? I have a Master Dominant that has the ability to make me come all over myself with just a heated glance in my direction. Damien takes care of my every need and he loves me to the point of obsession, the good kind. I also have a play mate that worships the ground I walk on, he makes me laugh, and he needs me in such a way that always made me feel wanted and useful. Making our three-way relationship work is almost effortless once I had let go of some preconceived notions I grew up believing about romantic relationships. I relaxed and let my men love me and I in return loved them. But I am beginning to question my feelings and it's all because of how this one man made me feel.

Michael "Big Mike" Sheppard has been working for the private security firm that Marcus has used for as long as I have known Mr. Marcus Roche, mega business man extraordinaire. I found out that Michael actually owns the security firm and he personally took care of all of Roche, Carter, and Jennings security needs both personal and business. I met the big guy for the first time years ago when there was a fiasco with Marcus' crazy brother and sexual assault claim against the club. Poor Corey and Marcus' relationship was publicly outed and it took them hiding away in a hotel to escape the media. Finally after a lot of stress, money, and time everything was cleared up and Marcus' brother was put behind bars and is currently receiving the psychiatric treatment he dearly needs.

Now it seems that with every corner I turned the man was there like temptation incarnate. And every time I looked into those pale green eyes of his, I went weak in the damn knees. The man hasn't openly encouraged me aside from some very heated glances here or there. I would never betray Damien's and Gavin's trust by acknowledging those glances. I just wanted the lustful  thoughts about the man to stop because I feel like I am cheating on them every time I look Michael and desire all that hard packed muscle on that tall..."Stop it!" I screamed in my head and quickly made my way across the side walk and scrambled into the car without glancing at the man in question.