22:Perfection Never Lasts

22: Perfection Never Lasts

JOCELYN'S P.O.V.-

I tried to focus on the fact that I had to find out what was wrong with him. But the way he was touching me, the way he was saying sweet things into my ear.. it made it close to impossible.

I shivered in delight as I felt his warm hands on my bare back as he slid the zipper of my dress down. I lifted the bottom half of my body so that he could take the whole dress off. He threw the dress onto the floor and slowly lowered himself back on top of me, making sure he wasn't hurting me as he did it.

My hands entangled in his hair then slowly slid under his shirt, running my hands up and down his smooth back as he bit my lower lip, making me let out a moan.

I felt him smirk as he kissed me. He pulled back and whispered, "I know, I'm irresistable."

I rolled my eyes and forced myself to be irresponsive. Even when he smoothed a hand over the curve of my breasts under my bra, I controlled my desire to tackle him with equal passion.

"Awww, come on, Jocelyn!" he complained, digging his head into my neck.

I smirked. "Whose the irresistable one?"

There was a pause, and then a muffled, "You are."

I smiled smugly. "Thatta boy." I fiddled with his belt, eventually undoing it so that his pants could slide off, revealing white boxers with bananas printed all over it. I tried not to laugh and ruin the moment as his lips returned to mine.

His hands travelled to my panties, but I pulled my hands out of his hair to stop him. "Not today, you aren't."

I felt him sigh as he pulled his hands away from the thin fabric and busied himself with sucking on my throat. I wanted to comment on his cuteness, but I was too fascinated with something I felt on his lower backside, just under the elastic band of his boxers. I ran my fingers along it, feeling the raised skin that I think was shaped as a jagged line.

I stopped him as he started kissing lower than my collarbone and he looked up at me. "Was that off limits too?"

I ignored him and ran my fingers against the jagged line again. "What's this?"

I felt his whole body tense as he looked away from me, his fingers playing with my hair as he mumbled, "Nothing."

I forced him to look at me. "Obviously it's something."

He looked into my eyes then, as if he was deciding on whether or not he could trust me. I guess he decided that he could because he whispered, "If I tell you something right now, do you promise not to tell anybody?"

CHRISTIAN'S P.O.V.-

"Of course." Jocelyn replied, sincerity and guarentee written all over her face.

I looked away from her and traced her collar bone with a light finger. I smiled slightly when she shivered, making me feel her body quiver as she did. I tried not to get distracted by the fact that I was currently on top of the hottest girl I knew, not to mention she was nearly naked.

She's not only the hottest girl I knew, I know. She's something more.

But I'm not admitting what that "something" is even if you give me a million dollars. I don't want to get rejected. No matter how much she kisses me now and lets me show her how much I care for her, I know she'll probably turn me down further down the road. It's just the nature of our relationship, that's all there's to it.

"Christian?" she asked softly, putting a slim finger onto my cheek so that she could get my attention again.

I sighed. "I live with my uncle, since my parents are gone." I paused, then looked into Jocelyn's eyes as I said, "He wasn't the nicest uncle a kid could have. And this, " I took her hand and let her trace the scar again before I finished, "is just evidence of it."