18: I'm Coming.

18- I'm Coming.

CHRISTIAN'S P.O.V.-

The plane ride home was full of whining babies and a grandpa's annoying sleeping habits. When I got off the plane, my legs wobbled from not walking for more than five hours.

The rest of the day was spent with dragging feet and monotone replies. I ignored all calls I got from Cam, Mrs. Rhoads, and Jackie. I didn't even tell all of them that I went to California and Jocelyn got her memory back. Call me selfish, but I just wasn't in the mood.

It felt like my whole world was crashing down around me.

Jocelyn didn't want me.

Could my life get any worse?

Since when has my life revolved around just one girl?

Since you realized you lo- No, I thought to myself. there's no way I'm going to say that. No way at all. Why would I, when she obviously doesn't?

Sighing, I paced back and forth before finally plopping down on the couch and mentally bashing myself to sleep, for giving up so fast.

JOCELYN'S P.O.V.-

Did I make yet another mistake?

Maybe I shouldn't have sent him away. I should've kept him here, just in case I realized what my heart really wanted. I'm such a dumbass.

I shrugged out of Jack's grip as he tried to wrap his arm around my waist and kiss my neck. He sighed, aggravated not for the first time that night, and said, "What's wrong, baby?"

"I'm just not in the mood." I replied, sitting down on the sand, playing with it.

"Is this because that faggot left for the farm country?" Jack asked, plopping down next to me.

 "He's not a faggot, Jack." I said through gritted teeth, my face flushing from annoyance and anger.

"Forget about him, baby. He's gone, out of your life. I'm here with you, forever." Jack murmured, trying to kiss my neck again as his hand went down my shirt.

I shrugged him off and stood up, walking away. I glanced back once, to see Jack fuming and glaring at me, jaw clenched and obviously furious.

Maybe it's because I got my memory back, but Jack was looking less and less appealing to me.

"Bye, Jack." I practically spat, storming off.

The farther I got from him, the calmer I got. It was time to end it with him, I'm sure. Christian leaving was the wake up call. I need to get away from California.

I need to get away from all this sun and tan blonde girls with unnaturally high voices.

I need to get near Christian.

All of a sudden, I wanted my life back, my old life, with Cam, Mom, Gill, and most importantly, Christian. Damn Antonio.

I couldn't go back now. Everyone has probably moved on from me, and visiting will only tear open new wounds and almost healed cuts. I shouldn't go back. Besides, I couldn't leave Blaze here all alone, by himself.

Even if he has Ace and Em.

I sighed and went into the house, ignoring Blaze and his cooing towards Ace as I walked up the stairs, went into my room, and dropped face down into my bed.

My life sucks.

CHRISTIAN'S P.O.V.-

I was at Mrs. Rhoads' house, and we were on the couch, watching Judge Judy. We munched on the cookies Mrs. Rhoads bought a few hours ago, and it was a comfortable silence, not an awkward, "Um, we're hanging out willingly and we're at least twenty years apart" silence.