10: Up, Up, and Up.

10: Up, Up, and Up.

JOCELYN'S P.O.V.-

It's been a month since Antonio first asked me out. There isn't a time I hang out with him that it doesn't turn out to be a naked make out fest.  Sure, it means I don't really know him know him, but I know his body and his habits pretty well.

Like how his soft spot is on his left collarbone and he likes to rub my thigh while kissing me. Like how he's so differen't from Christian.

Where Antonio is naughty, Christian is sweet. Where Antonio is rough, Christian is gentle. Where Antonio holds my hand just to lead me to bed, Christian actually holds my hand and talks to me while we walk. They're like complete opposites, and I'm not exactly sure which one I favor at this point.

Sure, I miss Christian Anderson, but last I heard, he hasn't been that lonely lately. He's been with every girl that's worth a time a day in our whole school, besides me(Ha), and has his exes trailing after him like puppies desperate for attention.

Jackie hasn't been that bad lately, just shoots me death glares and smirks telling me that it was her that legitly got Christian first so she basically one the bet.

But thats not true. I went out with him first, kissed him first, liked him first.

I didn't say it lasted very long, I just said I was first.

I sighed as Antonio threw me onto his bed and started to take my clothes off with teasing kisses placed on my abdomen, my cleavage, my waist, and my thighs. He does the same thing everyday, and it could get boring.

Obviously, he saw that I wasn't enjoying it like I used to. I guess he decided that meant he was to make things rougher. He threw his clothes down next to mine and landed on top of me, almost knocking all the breath out from me.

He slipped a hand into my bra and another in my underwear. I rolled my eyes when he was busy with kissing my breasts. Hasn't strayed from the script yet.

But then he did something unexpected. His finger entered me, making me arch my back and moan. I kissed his collarbone, making him gasp, and we stayed that for a few minutes, me kissing his collarbone and him fingering me and squeezing my left breast.

He finally left me, making me pant to try to catch my breath. I guess the script has been edited. And I approve.

+{[#]}+

"Blaze!" I cried happily, jumping into his arms.

Blaze laughed and hugged me back, patting me twice and ruffling my hair as he said, "Hey, little sister."

I got his message, that he needed to talk. This was no planned visit. Mom would've told me. So we just got into my car and drove to our place.

As I sat on the stone, kicking the water, I looked at Blaze curiously. "What's up?"

"I'm moving." he said right off the bat.

I cocked an eyebrow. "Your already not living at the house."

"I'm moving. To California." he said, staring at me intently.

I widened my eyes. "You know that's where Dad-"

"I know,. That's why I'm going to run away there without telling mom, change my name to Matthew Scott, and start a whole new life." he said quickly.

I whistled. "Got it all planned out now, do ya. How're you even going to get started? How are you going to pay for everything? A job?"

"That's the other thing."

I cocked my head. "What more-"

"I want you to move with me."