19:Finally.

19: Finally.

CAM'S P.O.V.-

The light bulb just went off in my brain.

Why not give Christian a present and not only give him the love of his life that he hasn't seen in over an year, but the love of his life that he hasn't seen in over an year that actually remembers him?

I've got a plan.

JOCELYN'S P.O.V.-

The pilot's voice over the loud speaker was what woke me up. I slapped my face lightly, to wake up, and waited for the plane to land. Blaze and I could barely scrounge up enough money to get me this ticket, to go to Pennsylvania. But when we did, I promised Blaze I'd come back with money from Mom and buy Ace treats.

 As I got off the plane, steadying my shaky legs, I immediately went to look for Cam. He was supposed to be picking me up, and I wanted to see him so badly. Baggage claim could wait.

The minute I walked into the airport, though, it wasn't Cam's familiar face I saw first.

It was Ryan's.

Ryan Burkholder.

What the hell was he doing here, and  why was he smiling at me? I'll bet he doesn't even remember who I am; that girl he left crying in the rain on his way to dinner on her birthday.

What surprised me even more, was that Cam was standing right beside him, grinning and waving at me, as if nothing was wrong. At this point, I wanted to shake him. I walked over stiff-legged, and grit my teeth as I gave Cam a hug and said, "Hey, Cam!"

Cam grinned and put an arm around Ryan's shoulder. "Don't you remember Ryan, Lynnie?"

"Of course I do! Which is exactly the reason why I want to know why the hell he's even near me!" I snapped, dropping the calm and friendly facade.

Cam's smile dropped away from his face. "What? You mean.. y-you-"

"Maybe Christian had forgotten to tell you, but he's helped me get my memory back. And I want to know why you brought me this piece of shit who, by the way, is too close for my taste, for my freaking welcome home present!"

Cam's mouth dropped, just as Ryan, who was looking as adorable as ever, put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Jocelyn, I'm so sorry for that night, I see now that I've made a mista-"

I shook his hand off. "No, you see my boobs, that's what you see!"

I grabbed Cam's arm, turned on my heel, and stormed away, with Cam still in tow. I finally brought us to a stop at the baggage claim, which was conveniently out of Ryan's vision field.

"What were you thinking, you idiot?" I asked, addressing Cam.

Cam laughed weakly. "Hey, now, is that the way to treat your friend who just found out you remembered who he was?"

I smiled. I couldn't help it. I threw my hands around him and hugged him tighter and with more warmth then I did when I first saw him. "Hey, Cammy. How's everyone?"

"Not functioning without you, my dear." he replied, hugging me back.

I smiled into his shoulder and when I saw my familiar black duffel bag, I grabbed it up and swung it around my shoulder. We walked out of the airport, ignoring the not needed Ryan Burkholder, who was trailing after us yelling, "Your my ride home!"

After making a pitstop to get Cam some water, we went out into the parking lot. I was hit with the scent of manure, and I couldn't but smile and think home. As Cam loaded my bag into the trunk and we both got into the car, Ryan came up to us, banging on my window.