9:Confusion is Not A Beautiful Thing

9: Confusion is Not A Beautiful Thing.

JOCELYN'S P.O.V.-

"Wow, who would've thought a beautiful, skinny girl like you can fit all that in her stomach." Antonio commented, eyeing me and my tray amusedly.

I blushed and looked down at my empty tray. I had a big mac, large fries, and a smoothie at Mcdonalds. Hey, I get hungry after an almost rape.

"Want some?" I asked sheepishly, pushing the tray toward Antonio.

Antonio laughed and shot me a beautiful, flawless smile. "I'm good. But I'll play gentleman and throw your trash out for you."

I laughed as he got up with my tray and walked to the trashcan. I watched him with my eyes as I sipped my smoothie. He was wearing a white v neck and his jeans were riding low on his hips, so I could see a hint of his navy blue boxers.

He was hot.

His chocolate brown eyes that sparkled at me, his disarming smile, and his perfect hair? Way to perfect to even be talking to me. He was just too good to be true.And twenty one years old.

When he got back, I busied myself with my smoothie, looking down at the smooth blue table. Only him clearing his throat made me look up. Even then I looked up slowly, reluctant to get lost in his eyes, to feel vulnerable.

But it was inevietable.

He was just so.. Antonio.

"How about we get out of here?" Antonio asked, winking at me.

My heart turned to slush. "Okay." I whispered.

We got out of the booth and he lead me to his car. On the way there, I felt a twinge of guilt. I left Cam at the club all by himself. But when I texted him to tell him I was leaving, he told me that was fine. Which meant only one thing. He's got himself a girl.

 "Where to?" Antonio asked, turning on the ignition.

"My house." I replied. I had work tomorrow.

"Where do you live?" Antonio asked, pulling out of the driveway.

"32 West Chestnut." I said, respect immediately flowing from me to him. He didn't pressure me to go home with him. Now this is the kind of guy I'm talking about.

Who needs Christian Anderson. Big boobed Jackie can have him.

I sighed inwardly. That's not true. I want Christian. But sometimes, you have to be happy with what you get.

And in this case, I am. VERY happy.

When Antonio pulled into my driveway after getting lost 3 times, he turned to me. "Call me?" he asked in a husky voice.

I nodded, remembering him programming his number into my phone at Mcdonalds.

Antonio smiled. "Good. If you don't, I know where you live."

I giggled but immediately quieted when he leaned over the arm rest and kissed my cheek gently. "Sweet dreams, Jocelyn Rhoads." he whispered in my ear, then pulled away and unlocked the door.

I struggled to control my breathing as I replied, "You too. And thanks for saving me at the club, Antonio Sanchez."

He laughed and after one last look, I got out of the car and headed inside.

*+*+*+*+*

"Here's your paycheck, sweetie." Gill said, handing me a thick envelope.

I eyed it suspiciously. "That doesn't look like money for a week."