Chapter 10

Chapter 10.

Ty's POV

5 minutes earlier

I walk to the lunch room and see Gracie and her friends waving at me to sit with them.

I turn to the left to see jake, Logan, and some of my other friends at another table, but I doubt they would care where I sit

Thinking for a second I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I checked for fangs and red eyes. Neither were there.

I just found out that I was half-vampire half-special blooded about a month ago, which was right before I moved.

My parents had told me. I was sick from the fact that vampires wee real and I was one of them.

I look at my reflection one more time and see my brown eyes strategy back at me.

The door opens and a sixth grader walks in. Haha, I remember when I was that age.

I open the door and walk back into the cafeteria.

I made my move to the left to sit next to Gracie, but then I smelled something. Something that was irresistible. I stopped in my tracks and smelled blood and it smelled like my blood, special blood. It was he same smell that was luring me to the nurses office.

I turn to see the back of a brown haired girls head sitting down at a table, but the two seats beside her were already taken by, Payton and some other girl that I didn't recognize.

Though I couldn't quite make out the girl that smelled so wonderful.

The stupidest thought took over my mind and I headed towards the table that the girl was at.

I plopped my sack lunch across from her.

And then I realized who it was.

The girl didn't have enough time to turn around to see who it was before I went into vampire mode.

I knew that drool must of been drizzling down my chin. I shook my head and wiped my head and calmed myself before she could see the drool.

"Hey! I didn't quite get your name in the nurses office, you told me, but I just can't remember. Your bloo- wrap smells wonderful."

She turns her head to me and her face goes to a strange look.

"Oh..hey....Ty. It's rose and.....thank you?" She says like a question and I laugh.

I turn to see Payton give me the thumbs up. God, I hate that annoying girl.

Payton I have known each other since 6th grade. Even though I went to a different school then her at the time, I had ran into her somewhere.

I look back at rose and then take a peak at my lunch.

I had gotten a coke, soup, chips, and my favorite...... A piece of cookie cake.

I turn to look at the girl that I hadn't recognized before and then I remember her from my party.

"Oh!! Aren't your the girl who's dating Bryan?!" I ask her, but it wad to late that I had realized that I had embarrassed her. She blushes and then goes back to eating her lunch.

Payton points towards the Halley and I knew what that meant.

Payton says, "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Me too."

Payton and I get up from the table and go over to the hallway and made sure that no one could see us.

"You know that she's your match right?" Payton says.

"Is that why I was drawn to her blood? Is she the full special blooded one that the vamp has been trying to get?"

" yes, but she only knows about her being special blooded and she knows what you are too. I didn't tell her about the vamp though."

So she did know about me.

"What am I supposed to ask her?"

"Just tell her that your what you are, even though she already knows and don't tell her I said this, but I think you need to keep a close eye on her. I have a feeling that the vamp is going to send some pre-vampires after her."

I nod my head and then go back to the lunch table being prepared of what to say.

I told her about me and she shook her head and told me that she already knew.

I thought about how people would be coming for her and then instantly wanted to be by her at all times. Today she would be getting a surprise and I hope she won't put it down.