Chapter 5

Chapter 5

When the party was over, Bryan gave a soft kiss on the cheek to Mattie and then left.

I really did not want to see Ty.

Knowing that we kissed made me shiver because sometimes his eyes look red.

Mattie and I walk out of the door and start walking through the alley again.

"I hate walking through this alley,"

I say and Mattie shivers at the thought.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the two losers who were at the party."

Mattie and I turn around to see Gracie and Anna side by side.

I wondered why their other members of their little clique weren't there.

"We'll I think that we're just going to pass on through."

Mattie says through clenched teeth. I just stand frozen.

"Oh come on Mattie, we don't care if you go, but rose needs to stay, id like to teach her a little lesson"

Gracie says glaring at me.

"I think we're going to go now, so just let us through and we won't cause any trouble to you girls."

Anna pulls Mattie over to a black and scary looking door and locks her in. I tried to pass through and save Mattie, but Gracie held me back.

What was wrong with them? I mean, they were practically breaking the law.

"What is wrong with you guys? Let her go now or I'm calling the cops."

I reach into my purse and threaten to get my phone out, but I relies that it wasn't there.

"Rose mill, be prepared to go through the pain."

Gracie and Anna say both at the same time.

I try to run back, but Anna's on the other side.

Gracie grabs the hood of my jacket and leaves me dangling by her arms like an idiot.

"How are you so strong" I say

"You guess stupid ? Why have you been having all those dreams, but I won't bite because I can't eat your powerful blood."

I gasp and wiggle my legs around.

Gracie drops me to the floor and Anna grabs my feet and she grabs my arms and their pressuring me to the ground.

She punches me in the stomach hard and then slaps me across the face.

Tears drip down my face and I knew that i was in deep trouble when I got home or of I even got home.

"If I ever see you near Ty again or of you tell anyone about this then it will be worse next time, I'm a vampire and Ty and everyone i know. Mattie and you are the only mortal here, but you have the special blood."

Gracie gets up and leaves me bleeding and with bruises all over my body. They unlock the closet door and then run off in a second with their super speed.

Mattie comes running out to me, " I-I saw her her fangs fangs!"

The next thing i know I am laying in my bed and i am restricted from ever going to as other party until next month.

I had covered up all my bruises so my parents wouldn't see and then I doze off into a sleep.