Chapter 14

Chapter 14.

My alarm clock goes off annoyingly and I reach over To it and rip the plug out. Pulling the covers over my head, I yawn .

I decide that it's not worth it being late for school, so I get up and let the light from my curtains warm me.

I put on my uniform and then put my hair into a lace braid and part my hair to the side.

I put my shoes on and then look at my reflection in the mirror.

I put on some of my con-sealer and then my makeup was finished.

I untucked my shirt for a moment and then lifted it up to my belly button.

My Friends say that I am to skinny, but I don't believe it, I feel like I am immense. It really brings down my confidence sometimes.

I walk back into my room and think about Ty saving me.

How did he just happen to show up when the two vampires showed up and tried to take me??

I shook my head and then ran down the steps to eat breakfast, but I divided to skip it because I thought I was fat.

I got my backpack and then headed out the door.

I walked along the brick stone path that leaded to my school and then saw the red-brown building that I was supposedly supposed to learn something at.

"Hey rose, whats up?"

Mattie came at me with a smile on her face. I looked at her for an long moment and then said,

"The sky."

Mattie made a funny looking face and then we walked on into the school building.

The long hallways with silver lockers that lined the halls looked barbaric with the brown paint.

The hall floors which were white with specks of silver weren't as bad though.

When Mattie and I rounded the corner I saw the eighth grade hallway.

My locker was right next to the girls bathroom, so I was lucky if I had to go to the bathroom and I didn't want to be late for class.

I was getting ready to put in my code, but Ty comes by and opens it for me without even putting in the code.

"Wow, I think I am going to have to get a replacement for the lock that you just broke."

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it but crush some things."

I laughed and then looked at his face for a minute.

"By the way, about last night, thank you, for saving me," I could tell that I had blushed a bit.

"Oh, no problem, that's my job" he says it and then gives me a wink.

I roll my eyes and then get my books for my first block.

Picking the books off the ground, I look down and see a red heel tapping against the floor.

"I've noticed that you've been hanging around Ty. You two are getting close now, aren't you?"

I get off of the ground, leaving my books in a mess.

Gracie, oh no.

"Listen. Okay! He came to me and now for some reason he's protecting me! You have to believe me. It's not my-"

She cuts me off.

"I know, I know. He's protecting you from the vamp, I get it. I'll have to have a word with him later." She snickers.

"What's the vamp. I mean is tat the guy in many dreams?"

I ask with blurry eyes.

"I don't know what dreams your talking about, but he hasn't told you yet, now has you."

"No! And can you stop speaking in riddles?!"

"Fine. The vamp has been looking for a mortal with vantobia, a female and a male. The female is more special though, because the female is not a vampire at the same time. These two people are you and Ty."

"Okay well, I wish he would've told me before."

I shake my head and then walk off with my books in my hands.