Chapter 3

I really hope you guys like this next chapter

Thank you so much for the people who have gone through this story with me and waited for me to update some more.

Enjoy your reading!!

________________________

Chapter 3

I chew my cookie very slowly and try to cool down from the shock that I am in.

I mean, why would Ty be in my dream.

I don't even know him really.

I relax from the heat that I am in right now and go straight over to Mattie, she was dancing with the boy in the eighth grade, our grade. His name is Bryan.

There such a cute couple.

"Sorry to ruin you from the fun Mattie, but we need to talk."

I pull Mattie over to the bathroom and we walk in.

"What, are you having, your girl thing (period)?" She asks with a little snort.

I roll my eyes and say, "no, stupid."

"Then, what is it?"

"You know those vampire dreams that I've been having?" I ask chewing on my nails.

"Yeah"

"We'll, I just had one like a.... Minute a go or so and Ty was in it"

"And why is this a big deal? If you seriously just brought me over here to say this then i will get my revenge." Mattie says and laughs a little bit, but then her smile turns straight.

She sways back and fourth with her black hair by her side, and her stomach showing with her skirt and shirt, her pink and black one star shoes were a big hit, but they weren't my favorite.

She came here from china. She looks like a American, but she still has her caramel skin and her eyes from china.

"Its just, he shouldn't be in my dreams, a second after we meet. I mean, it just isn't straight forward."

When I said it it didn't sound like a big deal, but in my head it was a huge deal. He was in my vampire dream, my private dreams!!

Mattie tells me to just ignore it and we walk out of the bathroom. Her skinny body looks perfect with her shirt. Im skinny, but she's just a couple pounds skinnier. We're like 70 and 73.

I look over my shoulder and see Bryan sitting lonely by the snack table.

"Go get him!" I tell Mattie making a joke out of it. She walks over to him and gets her move on.

I laugh at the thought and then I go over to the disco and start pumping my fist on the air.

I see Emily, Rachel, savannah, Elizabeth, gracie, and Anna out of the corner of my eye.

Their the popular girls at our school.

With Gracie in the lead they walk over to me.

"What are you doing at a party like this?"

Emily says

"What do you mean?" I ask nervously shaking my legs and feeling like i was about to throw up

"Your just not popular, I mean, a boy would never go out with a loser like you." Anna says.

I gulp and my arms start shaking.

"I have a right to be here, just like you guys."

"Oh poor rose, you must be trembling on are words. Did you here us the first time, you don't belong, your not are kind." Gracie says while she smiles like a little brat.

I choke on the last words, trying to make sense out of them.

I walk away and walk towards a bunch of boys.

"Hey rose, whats up girlfriend!?" I laugh at jacks comment.

" just having fun!" I scream over the noise.

"Have you met Ty yet? He's the boss."

Logan says.

" yeah, I guess he's cool."

Ty walks out of the crowd and whispers something to Jack, he shakes his head and they walk upstairs and stare right at me on their way up.

I shake my head nervously and wonder why they were staring at me.

I get curious and follow them up, but before I could Gracie pulls me hard by the hand.

"Don't you even think about it, Ty is mine! You stupid girl. You don't even know what their talking about. Maybe it's best to just stay our of things sometimes."

Gracie says.

I try to pull the grip, but instead she flings me to the wall and walks away.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Logan pulls me up and I feel my leg to see i small gash.

"Wow, everybody is surprisingly strong these days."

I say and walk over to Mattie.