Chapter 12

Chapter 12.

The crowd went on and on until the instantaneous yells broke by just a call of silence.

The vamp stroked my soft brown hair and then slapped me hard on tech face.

I held my breath being prepared for what was going to happen to me.

The boy that was behind me was nearly about to break the guards evil head off.

He looked up at me and a tear fell down my face.

What was going to happen to him and I??

The vamp stared at me with inept red eyes and I fell into what seemed like a never ending black hole.

Luring me into what seemed like a hole I had no choice but to hurl.

The vamp backed up, but then noticed that I was getting weaker.

The strife that was holding me onto the infuriated table, was now caving into my hands and feet.

Blood dripped down my arms and legs because of the pressure and the more tears that were dripping down my face, the happier he was.

The thought held on like a tornado that couldn't spin.

I felt a sudden surge of power go through my body.

I broke through the clasps that wee holding me down and the vamp stared in quite horror.

(What a surprise to see his face like that.)

I smiles like a little angel and then punched the guard behind me in the neck.

The boy looked in shock and smiled like he one what was going to happen.

A huge bolt of lightning woke me up from the scary, but yet surprising dream.

I looked at my alarm clock to see that it was 2:57. I yawned and lied back down on my comforting bed.

Creeeeeeekkkk

The noise brought me straight up from my bed again and I wrapped my blankets around my frail body, a little scared from the sound.

It's just a little sound.

There's nothing to be afraid of rose. Everything will be alright. I thought to myself.

I lay back down and then I heard a bang and heard the door shut.

I was nearly on the edge of my bed frightened to death and I defeatedly fall onto the ground.

I rub the small of my back and then get up.

The noises were really freaking me out now, so I crept out the door on the tips of my toes and went threw the hallway trying not to disturb my parents whom were annoyingly snoring in their sleep.

I went down the stairs and listened to the rain that was soothing my fears a bit.

The lights went out and I tried not to scream.

The pitch black staircase was creaking and I tried not to miss a step, especially since the power was out.

I went to the front of the house and the door was wide open.

I looked around to see of anybody was in the house, but I didn't hear a peep.

I swallowed deeply and then took a step outside. The hair on the back of my neck stood up on its ends telling me that something was wrong.

I stepped out to see two black shadows with black umbrellas in the closest distance.

They stepped out and their deadly fangs popped out from beneath their red and frightening lips.

I knew that they were definitely 17 and guys with muscles.

They came out from the forest trees and stepped towards a freezing me.

"Well, well, look who we have here. I think this is the girl we've been looking for" the guy with black hair says and his partner shakes his head smiling in my direction.

The guy with black hair gently strokes my hair, but I step away with tears flowing down my face.

What had I gotten myself into??

"Scared? He said that she would be companioned by somebody that has the special blood like her too. I don't see anybody else. This easier than I thought it would be."

"Maybe it's because he didn't state how strong I was."

A figure steps out from the trees and I immediately thanked god for sending someone.

It was Ty.