Chapter 8

Chapter 8.

I looked at the faces that we're staring down at me.

In shock from my questioning dream, I sit up and give the evil eye to Payton and wonder of her telling me that she was a vampire was a dream too.

"Rise and shine, porcupine." Payton and Mattie giggle at what the nurse said.

I roll my eyes at them and then stand up to feel quite dizzy, but then go back to myself.

Payton and Mattie head on to class and say bye because I was In a different block then them. My first class is chemistry, which I will and will always hate! I think I have a C in that class right now, but all I need to worry about at the very second is "are vampires real?" Heading to my locker which was about a mile away from the nurses office, I take a small sip from the water fountain. The nurse told me to get a drink of water because you can get dehydrated if you faint.

Going into the bathroom with my hand holding onto my purse, I look at my plain reflection in the mirror. My cover-up on my gashes was obviously getting ready to fade off. My hair was a mess and my left leg now had a newly bruised spot on it from falling down on gravel.(at least that's what I was guessing).

I scrummage through my purse and pull out a brown elastic to match my hair color and pull my hair into a lose side braid.

In my left bottom pocket of my purse, I pull out gash medicine that I had sneaked out of my moms bathroom and spread it all along my face. 'That feels so much better." I say to myself and then see a shadow in my mirror. I didn't freak out for the second because I thought that it was just another girl.

I go back to spreading the cream along my legs this time and then I hear a small growl.

I feel my stomach, but I had breakfast nearly just an hour ago. It couldn't have been my stomach.

I turn around to hear the same growling sound again coming from the maids office that was just right outside of the girls bathroom.

Of course, curiosity got the best of me, so I decided to examine what the growling noise was coming from.

I step outside of the girls bathroom, but very slowly because I didn't want to drawl attention to myself.

I hear the growling sound again, but this time the person or thing that was making the noise sounded happy when it did it.

I turn to face the nurses office to find that it was shut.

That's odd, usually the nurses door is open, so if somebody was about to hurl or something like that(not to be too disgusting) they could just run right in or something that was pretty much as bad as hurling.

I take a breath and got prepared to see whatever was behind that door that was making the sound. I mean, I have faced worse pain then whatever I was about to face...hopefully.

I open the door a crack and then twist the knob. Finally, for what seemed like forever, I open the door all the way and see...Ty!?

I look at him to see his brown eyes that were thankfully not red this time.

He looks up at me and his mouth goes wide open because he was so surprised to see me here at the time. I look in his mouth and see no fangs and I was happy.

"Why were you making a growling sound?" I ask and put my small hands on my hips.

"Oh...ummm.....I....I...didn't e-eat breakfast, and I wasn't feeling good, so I came here too see the nurse."

"You know that your a terrible liar right?" I ask kind of giggling in between words though.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

I rub my hands together and there was a awkward silence. This always happens when I talk to guys.

Trying to break the silence, he says, "what happened to your legs?"

I look down at my legs to see that the cream had come off. I gulp and try to think of a good and satisfying lie.

"I fell and scraped myself."

"Oh, I see, that's a pretty bad scratch just too fall from. It's more like a bruise."

I gulp and turn around to see the nurse come in. I go back to the girls room, not even caring about my legs and face, I pick up my books, and leave.

___________________________________________________________________

Author's note

I am sorry that this chapter is so short, but sadly I am left with writers block.

Plz post any ideas that u guys can come up with in comments.

And make sure that u,

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote

And

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks for reading and voting on chapter 8

Love,

Ebaum98