| letter fourteen january 1 2000 |

"As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to begin." 

                                            ~winnie the pooh 

Dear Angel, 

You know, I think the thing that I like about you the most is the fact that every day you make sure to compliment me. I asked you why once. Do you remember your reply?

"Because, when ever I do it, you smile. And your smile is like a thousand sunshines, and fresh wind, and birds chirping all mushed together," you said. I had laughed at you, and your cheesiness, you still smiling that heart warming smile of yours.

"And, of course, if I ever say that you look great today and you ask if you look great everyday, I can have a foolproof excuse." And at that, a laugh bubbled up, bursting out of my mouth. 

It's been years since I last laughed like that, Angel. 

And I remember the happy look in your eyes, as you stared at me, laughing at you. 

That, I think, made me happier than anything else. 

Thank you, Angel. 

As always,

Ash 

hgugyudxrxlcyuogbiovfdt7s5oltsd; guih gtd i am in shock. one, people actually like my story, two, its in the rankings for romance AND short story. like ehl oh ehl whut. i still cannot believe that people actually like my story. the picture to the side is just so adorable, i want my daughter to look like that. 

toodles! xx