acknowledgements and faqs

• Dedicated to you

first and foremost, i need to thank a very special person. without her, i doubt that i could have gotten this far. she always was overly ecstatic whenever i reached high numbers. she is my best friend in the entire world, and i miss her very much. deanna, you are literally the best friend i could ever have. love youuuu. 

next, i'd like to thank everyone who ever made me a cover for this; you're part of the reason that this story got noticed. 

i'd like to recognize people who reviewed my story, including trinity and fallon. you guys seriously helped me with those amazing reviews, that i think i really don't deserve. thank you guys so much. 

and last, but definitely not least, i'd like to thank you. yes, you reading this through your screen. if you voted, commented, or even just read, you helped me get to where i am today. thank you so, so, so much. 

~

Frequently Asked Questions 

Q: [this one got asked alot] What was your inspired you to write this / what was your inspiration? 

A: Well, I was reading this story, by rrelapse, and it was about this girl writing letters to her 'hero'. It sort of gave me this nagging feeling to write a story like that. And whala, you have Writing Letters. 

Q: Are the characters based on anyone/thing in particular? 

A: Uhm, not really, no. Sorry. 

Q: What is Angel's real name? What is Ash's full name? 

A: Well, I purposely left his name open for you to decide. If there's someone like that in your life, just insert his (or her) name. I was thinking along the lines of an Xavier, or maybe Adam. As for Ash's full name, it's Ashley Linsey Tompson. 

Q: When did you come up with the idea of writing this story?

A: It was actually kind of an on the spot decision. 

Q: Did you ever think you were going to get so many reads? 

A: Never in a million years. 

Q: Where do you find all of your quotes? Do you base a chapter off a quote or write, then find a corresponding quote? 

A: Sometimes, I google the topic I want, other times I go to brainyquote.com. I normally have an idea of what I want to write in a chapter, so I find a quote that goes along with the chapter. Kinda. 

Q: Did you plan how this story would go from the beginning or sort of go along with it?

A: I started it, and I knew how I wanted it to end, so I just kinda winged the middle. 

Q: What inspires your writing?

A: Everything and anything. 

Q: Where did you originally want to take this idea?

A: Exactly where I brought it. ;D Pretty much, all though I once thought over the idea of killing off Angel. Bet you're glad I didn't. 

Q: What's Ash and Angel's favorite color?

A: Ash's favorite color is a soft yellow, like flowers. Angel's is bright turquoise. 

~

and that's it. this is the first story i've ever started and finished. thank you all for making it an amazing journey. 

if you haven't already, go check out my other stories, and maybe find something that you like. 

for the last time during writing letters, goodbye! 

ps. i'm going to go back and edit.