Before we start ;)

A/n
Ok I've done a little searching on the boys past but I'm making up a lot of it, basicly the age and siblings are the only realistic things😂 don't kill me it's a fanfictoin

You're probably wondering who the hell I am right? Or who I think I am stealing your Luke that you love so much and hope to marry. I'm sorry that's illegal, your 12. He's not 12. Calm down.

I'm Hope, Hope Garner. I've known the boys since they were skipping school to go to band practice. I've been best friends with Calum Hood and knew him before the whole band.

We actually meet in 3rd grade, I moved in next to him, and we were the only kids on our block. His sister Mali hates me, and his parents were not a fan. But we were both "bad kids." Pranking teachers, picking fights with kids, not paying attention. We thought it would be fine until reality kicked in, and we stayed hours upon hours of after school detention. Our parents yelling and screaming got drastic. My mom threatened to not let me see Calum anymore.

Calum and I decided to start again. We would study in his tree house out back for hours. And our grades got better, by 8th grade we were in the "honor roll." That meant we had better grades than D's and F's. Mine consisted of B's and C pluses. Calum got A's. He was the smarter one, I was a little jealous, but I was lucky. He helped me with homework. You guys are thinking, "awe I ship it!"

No, we are friends, more like, "I'll kill that bitch if they hurt you" friends. It wasn't awkward when we dated other people and we didn't get jealous. My mom would be a dork and call us grade A mates. My mom loved Calum. She would talk about him all the time, not about how he acts, how he looks. That's when everything goes downhill.

I maybe have the darkest past known possible. Why you may ask. Well, I said my mom would talk about how she the thought he looked, well Calum's mother put her in jail for it. She thought my mom was a pedo, and called the cops, proceeded to lie and my mother was sent away for two years. While in jail my mother got into a lot of fights with angry mothers who went to jail protecting their kids, not being sick with them. But it was all a lie, my mother was innocent. She was trying to get me to date Calum. That's about it. She got into a huge fight and let's say it didn't turn out well. My mother was taken to the hospital and died.

This broke off Calum from his mother. And I was staying with them at the time because my mother was in jail. Calum wanted to run away, take me with him. Just two best friends and a bass guitar.

But his father divorced Cal's mother and moved. I went with him along with Calum. He couldn't pay to go to another school so we moved a few streets away.

This was all happening in middle school. High school came along and we hung out with Michael Clifford. Soon we meet Luke Hemmings. Luke started things, band related, I feel so hard for him.

I was that badass no one talked to because they didn't want to get a hole punched in their throat. I saw Luke and my girl instincts kicked in. Calum knew right away, he would tease me about liking Luke. Mike would tease Luke about me. It was about a year later when it happened I remember it word for word.

"Hey, Luke!"

"Hi Hope, I have something to say,"

At this point, I almost fainted. He had only said a sentence.

"Yeah what's up?"

"I like you."

"I also like you."

"Wanna date?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Okay cool."

I know so great right? We dated, we have been dating for about maybe 5 years. I loved him, he loved me. It's simple. Ashton came along a little while after we dated and in 2012 5sos started to really kick off. Yes, I know it was 2011. I've known these dorks forever. Yes, I'm that girl in the background you can't see in the camera. Backstage, or out in the crowd at concerts. I'm their biggest secret. Until like 3 hours ago.

A/n

Omg yes that was fun to write
👏👏👏👏👏