Ch.18

I hugged Jasper tightly and headed into Alice's room. Jasper followed closely behind and pulled Edward to the side. "What are you doing?" He whispered so quietly even i, the newborn, had a hard time hearing. "What do you mean, Jasper?" Edward questioned. "I can feel that you're up to something? So what is it, what are you planning?" Jasper said. "Bella! Hey! i picked out the best outfit for you! It's so adorable and i can't wait to see it on you. Hurry up." Alice said as she thrusted as neatly folded stack of clothing into my arms.

Author's note: i'm really not interested in writing anymore, this way something i did because i had no friends in elementary school, but now im a sophmore and i feel as though i've grown out of writing fanfics. please let me know if you're interested in reading the rest of the story, if you are i may complete it myself or give the story away to a dedicated reader. i'm sort of in a rut and i have been for about 3 years which explains why i don't have an imagination anymore. If you are interested in having the story, i have the plot lined out in my own documents which details exactly how the story will end. Anyways, i'm about to have a cup of coffee and complete 2 chapters per work that i have. Also another reason i haven't updated is that i'm afraid that the story will end wrong, I know that it is m own story and nobody can tell me that i did it wrong because it is made of from my own mind, but i don't want to disappoint anyone; I care so much about pleasing you guys and i just don't know how to do this whole thing anymore.