Im afraid

Alec kept smothering me as though I was a pillow. I hated him, he kidnapped me and I would never see my parents or friends ever again. They are all so worried. They are probably going out of their minds trying to find me. I doubt they would let me go but I still had to do whatever I could to get back to my family. As I started to think more about I slowly drifted into thoughts about jasper, I mean his dirty blond hair his perfect face and his beautiful golden eyes that you could just fall in love with in a matter of seconds. I was still thinking about jasper when A creepy guy with a huge smile and huge red eyes came in and started to clap. "Oh joy, you still here." He said as he grabbed my hand." I'm Aro and I hope you enjoy your stay here." "We'll that's very unlikely." I mumbled. "When can I leave I'm supposed to be with my father and he's probably worried sick about me?" I asked scared if what his answers would be." We'll sweety, i must tell you a secret....we're all vampires and we drink human blood. including you!" he whispered "im never killing a human id rather die!"   I said. "Oh no, you can't kill yourself,you have a very special power and if you join us you would become a very prized possession."

"Oh well, I'd rather just go home."

" I'm sorry dear you can't go home you might expose our kind."

"What if I promise not to tell , would i be able to go home?!!"

"Oh goodness no, our brother, Alec, has a very special bond with you so you were going to stay here either way."

"we'll what's going to happen to me?"

"Your going to stay with us and become our sister, next to Jane."

"Why?!"

"Because I said so." 

Aro just waited for me to say something. I didn't and then I was getting annoyed with all his staring so I walked away from him and went over to the chair and sat down. He followed me and when he started to get closer to me I tried walking away from him but he grabbed my arm harshly. I was trying with all my strength to get away from his grasp but to no avail I didn't get away. He finally let go and he yelled "you will speak when spoken to."

'You didn't ask a question.' I said sassily.

He looked shocked at my boldness