Mate???

Bella's pov

I'm being kidnapped by Alec, some guy I barely knew. What would he do to me? Would he rape me?, torture me, or even worse, kill me?!?!?!? I have no clue what's going on other than Alec is running (more like flying ) towards some place. "Please tell me were we are going?" I said wanting to cry. I will never see my family gain my mom and dad will be devestated. "You going to meet somebody at my house." I started to cry "Why can't you just let me go, I want to go home?!" I said while sobbing my tears were leaking on to his shirt but I guess he didn't mind. "Because I love you!" He yelled. "I don't know you, I DON'T LOVE YOU BACK!!!!" I yelled harshly. "Well, just wait... you will soon." He said back. What did he mean by that? I couldn't wrap my head around it but I didn't have to I slowly started to drift off to sleep.

When I woke up I couldn't remember anything and I noticed I was somewhere I'd never been before "Hello......hello?" I asked, no answer. I was tempted on opening the bedroom door when the door opened and a very handsome boy walked through and he came and passionantly kissed me. "Who are you?" I questioned. "I'm Alec, your boyfriend, silly goose." He said like it was so obvious. "Yeah." I said trying to play it off. I walked out of the bedroom and he followed "Where are you going?" He ask worriedly. "Out." was all I said.

Alec's pov

I was heading towards the castle when she fell alsleep she looked so peacefully I figured she must've been really tired. When I got home I had an idea. I got Olivia, one of the peasants, and I got her to use her power which was to make people lose all memory. I needed Bella to stay with me forever so I bit her and kept biting her. She screamed in pain and then she looked peaceful it will be three days till she wakes up a vampire. I had to get Jane ( my sister ) to buy her some clothes because the ones she had on were very dirty. Bella was sound asleep on the bed in my bedroom. She kept moving and saying things like "boyfriend, strange room and beautiful" I wonder what she was dreaming about. Three days had past so quickly, I waited for her to wake up and when she did she looked confused, so to go along with my plan, I had to act like I was her boyfriend and that we were madly in love.

Bella's pov

My throat was killing me, what was happening. I grabbed my throat and then Alec led me outside "You need to go hunting." "What is that? " I asked clearly puzzled. " You need to get blood and drink it!" He yelled. "What whose blood? What are you talking about?" I said confused. He tried explaining to me what he meant but it all seemed crazy. "You're a vampire, you drink blood. You need it to survive." I didn't understand what he was talking about. "Vampires aren't real. What are you saying?" He looked at me profusely and finally said "You'll know soon enough." I walked towards the woods still not knowing what to do but my throat was killing me. He told me to relax and let my senses take over. I smelled a very sweet smell. I ran towards the smell and when I was close enough i sunk my teeth into a deers neck. It tasted delicious and I was no longer in any kind of pain. I headed towards the castle and walked into the wrong room. I guess I walked into the throne room because I saw a man with bronze hair and golden liquid eyes, he was so beautiful I also saw a big guy with alot of  muscles standing near him. He walked over to me and said "Edward Cullen nice to meet you"