The power within

Before I could think there was a crowd if vampires hovering over me. I gave  them all death glares and they immediately backed off. Aro then walked over with his Cheshire cat smile he gently touched my hand and I roughly pulled away. He had a shocked look on his face after that but he deserved everything he got. I walked away from the crowd and went back to the window, people were still doing fireworks I was really sad, then all of the sudden I saw a small fire. No body was around so I tried to make it go away, I pictured a little bucket pouring water on it and when I opened my eyes it was gone. "Darling it looks like you power is to control the elements." What the fuck did he mean by my power? I guess he saw my confusion because he then said "darling, lots of vampires have powere some more special than others. You just  so happen to have powers. I  guess that's why I felt like you were special."  I now understood it a bit more, I was kinda wondering if they were scared of me. WAIT, ....I  remembered myself once reading a book and it told me that only fire could kill a vampire, that means I could leave! I looked around for a vampire that suited my needs I found him he was pretty scrawny so I thought nobody would miss him, I imagined him in fire and dead and that's what happened. Everybody stared at me, if I were not myself I probably would be staring too. I couldn't believe what a monster I was, I just killed an innocent person.