The life of bella

My name is Isabella Mari Swan, I'm 16 years old and my parents names are Charlie Swan and Reene' Swan. I live in Phoenix, Arizona. When I was 10, I was a ballerina. Then at the age of 14 i had my first boyfriend. My life was just starting to look good for me, I'm almost an adult and I was moving to Forks, Washington to live with my father. My mom is going to Florida so her boyfriend can coach baseball. So that's what's happened so far in my amazing life.

Well today I'm packing my bags and heading off to Washington. I packed my clothes, better get the smaller things first, then my toiletries, lastly all my pictures and makeup. In two hours I'm leaving and I'm going to see my dad. I thought if I had time to spare I might as well catch up on some sleep.
1 hours and 45 minutes later

" BELLA..? BELLA...? BELLA WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!" I heard my mother say I looked up still pretty tired and I looked at my mom and her boyfriend looking at me. "You need to get up I wanted you to get good seats on the plane so chop chop get up!' My mom was always to peppy, 'well at least I'm alone', I thought as they walked out. I got up and looked at the mirror damn, I look a hot mess I pulled out a brush from my luggage and started to brush my hair. I had to pull my head back to stop my hair from coming out, we'll at least I tried....and failed miserably and just smoothed my hair over with water and pulled it into a pony tail. I walk into the kitchen, and looked at the microwave. The clock said 12:30, I should start heading out. I got my luggages from upstairs and walked outside. I put them in the crappy beat up car. Well, at least i'll know what my dad will be like, I wonder what school i'll go to??