Ch. 17

"What do you want to do today?" Jasper asked me. 'I just want to be with you, let's spend all day just like this.' I thought lying in his arms. He caressed my arms and kissed my hair. " Let's hope everyone gets the message that we want to be alone." He said while comforting me. I rolled over and got more settled in. I rested my head in the nook of his neck and wished i could fall asleep. " It's so nice being with you. I wish i could spend the rest of my life lying here with you, Bella." Jasper said. He was so sweet. I could picture us living the rest of our days together. Every time i looked at him i got tingles inside my stomach, Jasper makes me feel some type of way I've never felt befo - KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. " Ugh, go away." Jasper said quietly, knowing whoever was on the other side of the door could hear. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. This time the banging was more forceful. 'Open the door.' I though to the person on the other side. It was Edward. I heard a muffled growl come from him and i looked up. "Yes?" Jasper asked sitting up a little. "Emmett and I are going to go hunting. We want you to come." Edward said walking closer to us. "No, im fine Edward, Bella and i just want to be alone today." Jasper said while hugging me a little tighter. " No, I need Bella today." Alice said peeking her head in the door. " Im taking her shopping, no excuses. Get dressed." I looked at Jasper sadly and thought' so much for a quiet day together.' I got up off of his body but he grabbed my arm. "We need a minute alone." Jasper said. Urging Edward out of the room. Once Edward left he pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear " Lets leave." He said pulling me close to him. ' And go where?' I thought. " Anywhere, together. We can go to any city you want and get a hotel room. So we can have some peace and quiet alone." i looked into his red eyes and they reminded me of Alec. 'Maybe you should go hunting, it would give me some time to get to know Alice and your eyes could turn back to gold.' I thought while hugging him. " I guess you're right. But just know, tomorrow, you're all mine." He said biting my ear.