Apart of the Cullen's

"Can bella be apart of the family?" Carslile stood there thinking for a minute but finally said "We'll have a family meeting." Jasper looked at me and winked. I knew if i were human I would probably be blushing. Jasper grabbed my hand and we walked towards the rest of the Cullen's. "Ok I've called this meeting to see what the family thinks of Bella joining the family?" Carslile looked around at the family "I vote yes." jasper said. I looked back up at him and smiled, I heard a deep growl come from one of the men I turned around towards the wolves but they weren't looking this way so i turned back to the family and heard "I vote yes." Emmett said. " I vote yeah also." Edward said. " I vote no, why should we let some girl just walk up into the family nobody invited her!?" Jasper looked dead at her and then said "who invited you?" "OHHHHHHHHH!!!" Emmett boomed. Rosalie crossed her arms and huffed "I vote no!" "Esme and I vote yes." Carslile said. "Yes!! I need a new Barbie doll!" Alice said excitedly. " so welcome to the family." Jasper said as he hugged me. "grrrrrrr!" again I hear a deep growl I turn around fast and then said "What the hell? Somebody needs to get that that checked out!"

I'm sorry for such short chapters I'm always tired an I don't think anybody really reads my books :(