Jasper

ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER EXEPT THE PLOT AND MY CREATIONS

My night was horrible I couldn't sleep a lick, even though I wasn't tired now. After about 7 hours of laying in silence I decided to poke around the bedroom. I looked to the side of the bed I wasn't laying on and there was a basket, in the basket was multiple pairs of jeans, hoodies, sweats, pajamas, and shirts. Their were also a pair if sneakers and a pair of high heels. I took a shower and put on a tank top, and I love nerds shirt and black skinnies, I also put on high heels, which at the time I thought was a good idea but after I looked in the mirror I was worried I'd be to tall so I changed into the sneakers. I walked outside the bedroom doors to be greeted by two huge men. "Follow us!" They said. I followed them to the throne room and I was greeted by a human girl ( I know cuz I smelled her blood and it took a lot to not bite her.) " would you like some breakfast?" she asked. "yes please." she then took a big cup full of blood and I drank it within seconds. Guess I was really thirsty.and the she took the cup and left. I walked back in the room and sat on the love seat in the corner. I started to ponder about that boy, his long flowing hair, deep liquid golden eyes. before I could fantasize anymore I started thinking about Alec and what he would think if I liked another man. How did I even meet him. I can't  remember anything before a few days ago.

" Goodbye!" I yelled as I turned to get my baggage checked. finally, I was in the middle of the line. "Excuse me, what time is it?" I turned around to see Alec.

Omg what was that! I ran out the room to bump into another vampire but she wasn't royalty her clothes were a mess. "I know what happened!" was all she said.