Hope

Brandon's POV

No words can't describe my feelings right now. I just shocked but it's really a big shocked to be honest. Its like my life, I mean my whole life ruining.

because of you

I loving you so hard

that's my mistakes.

How could you probably do this to me. Oh lord, I feel like Im so stupid because Iam even nothing for you. You treat me like Iam no one for you. Like Im doesn't meant to you. Despite Im your boyfriend.

The way you scold me and the way you say that you don't even love me.

The way you looked at me when you're going insane when you perform in play like you don't love me because you want to hide your disease.

But there's something that make me feel like I finally found my happiness.

The way you eyes looked at me when Im saying your name. Those eyes told me that you're happy to see me everyday like Im so precious.

The way your smile and voices when you say that you love me so much, you need me so much, you miss me so much.

The way you're holding my hand like you don't want to losing me.

The way you hugged me, your warm body and your laugh when you're so happy beside me.

but why,

Its too hard to tell me ?

No last hug
No last kiss
No last smile

No more.

Emily, I miss you so much. I miss you so much. How could you.

I fight with my own breathe. I can't harder chill my self. My tears flow so fast as river.

Suddenly, I saw Jaden infront of my door's room.

He came in and He gave me a gentlemen hugged .

" Stay strong dude, you have to be strong. To be honest, A few days before, Emily told me about this before she gave me this. Its for you "

Jaden gives out a rather large box. a frame and one balloon that says" I Love You "

" Why you don't even tell me ? " I scolded him

" Its her demand dude, I couldn't break a promises. Im so sorry ." He says.

I nodded and

" Im sorry Jaden, I just still shocked. But yeah thank you by the way " I give him a hand shakes and he left.

I give a long stares to the large box and the frame.

I looked at the frame. And there's is our pictures on it, I had tears flowing .
and i turn in back and there's something write on it

maybe I don't cry but its hurt. maybe I won't say, but I feel. maybe I don't show but I care.
This is our first picture we're dating and I guess you still remembered right ? This is our memories and trust me, I'll never ever forget it .

I smile. Good to know that. I hopes I will be things that you never will forget.

I stand the frame at my lamp table beside my bed.

I opened the box.

There's a letters,

Dear Brandon ,

My beloved boyfriend I guess ? You know I don't meant it. I just have my own reason to do all of this. Im sorry for lying you everything. I love you so much Brandon. You have to understand, there's something in life we have to let it go but I will never let you go. If you have read this letters, you have to know that Im not here anymore. Im so happy .when Im with you I feel like Im find my own happiness. One of the best things in life is finding someones who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses and still think you're completely amazing. And I find mine. Its you brandon. When you're giving me a happiness, I'll appreciate it. I will. At first when I saw you looking at me with hurt eyes and bleeding hurt, its goes to me too. I hurt too when I do that to you . How could me ? And Im sorry for that. Now I just want to say Happy Birthday to you Brandon . Wish you all the best for your life Brandon. I wish you all the best for your life. So you and me had long relationship. could you wait for me until I come back ? Could you stay loving me like before ? Could you forgive me ? Could you smile when you see me again after this ? Could you give me a second chances ? Could everything going back okay again ? Could you miss me like I miss you now ? Nevermind. You have to know that I love you so much.

Could you wait for me ?

There's a chocolate bars and your clothes. And I saw CD.

I took that CD and played it in my Macbook.

I saw you. Playing song Nothing Like Us by Justin Bieber with piano and you sing.

Your voices, your hair, your smile everything. I just miss it.

Last of the player you said,

" I hope that I can turn back time. Because I started missing you.
There are days when I miss you
There are days I don't, either way I remember you everyday. Please, I begging you, please wait for me. Please stay with me "

I cried harder, I love you too emily, I love you so much.

Hi toast !
So well, sorry im late. So guess what! This story will be over soon. Btw you guys should hear Nothing like us by Justin bieber. You probably understand what emily feel about their relationship.