Tears

Emily's POV

That night, Brandon took me to the best place that we used to hang out together. and actually the first place I saw he's crying. so today, I dont even know why he took me here. Alone with him. there's something that he might told me. anything that maybw could broke my heart into a pieces.
" so, what the thing that you wanna tell me ?" I asked. he glance on me. he stop and staring at sky by counting the star. " you know, there something that we used to keep it, like the thing that u supposed to tell someone but you decide to keep it because that thing might be hurt someone' feeling. you know, when im remember someone, I just staring at sky watching the star, talking to the moon" he answered. who is " someone " that he said just now ? " so what are you gonna tell me ?" I asked again. he sigh. like something that harder to tell me. " well, actually okay to be honest. I love Sarah. but we're always make mistakes, like she always selected you as the point that why we used to had an argument. I just dont wanna lost her. I hope you understand. by the way, you're my bestfriend and I dont wanna lost you either.

broken.

hurt.

damn myself

too many high hope

too many expectations

" brandon, you know what? Sarah loves you too. she dont want to lost you too. you might be important for her. well its not her fault. she couldnt do anything because she just loves you like she afraid to losing you. if its all about me. im done brandon, you love her, she hates me, and im your friend. I know your condition. im retreat. you supposed to be there for her. she needed you." I pickup my sneakers and bag pack and I leave him. I expect that he'll follow but im wrong. he just stay there while thinking about Sarah.

I lost,

my soul had been dead,

my heart bleeding,

I walk alone, with freeze body, bleeding heart, and my head hurt so much. I lost my mother, I lost my friends my bestfriends, I lost my brother, and now I lost you Brandon.

after I arrived home, I went up to my room and took my diary and as asual I wrote something on it ;

Dear diary,

my soul had been gone, my mind going insane, my body just weak and my feeling just faded away. i don't trust words anymore. i only trust actions. people can pretend to do a lot without being serious about it. somehow, people dont evem understand what am I feeling now, Im losing someone that I loved. I could be insane because all of this problems. my head so hurt. im just bleeding inside. I need you mom. why?

Wow, its been a long time im not upgrade my story. Well im having an examination for a long 3 weeks. so im having a nightmare about 3 weeks either. lol okay, im gonna finish this story so pray for me :)

A xx