Curious

Brandon's POV

I went to the school. I looked for Emily.

" boo ! who you looking at ? " Sarah said while grab my waist.

I turn back and glance on her, and she gave me a kissed.

Then, I realize that emily were looking at me and I saw tears at her cheek.

I tried to catch her. But sarah grab my hand and force me to keep together with me. And I think this is the best time to gave explanation to sarah. I dont loves her. I loves emily. Just emily.

****

The whole day im with Sarah. I know that emily keep hurting looking at me and Sarah.

But suddenly, I saw emily.

emily came across while I along with sarah and sarah deliberately holding my hand tightly.

I saw something on her eyes

Her eyes describe everything

Everything that she feel

im felt so guilty.

I saw on her eyes that shes hurt deeply inside.

I know she loves me.

I know she just fell guilty to accept me because of her friends.

I know her as well.

***

After school, I decided to explained everything to Sarah.

She with me right now.

" Sarah, I wanna tell you something " I said

" To be honest, I dont feel anything. I just dont feel anything. I know we're not goin to make this. I know that we're not going any far. You know, first, its all my fault because yes once I love you but the end I think I cant even understand you. when I have problems, you never concern about me. You never cared about me. And I dont even know you like I looked on your beauty and not personality. So its totally my mistakes. " I explained.

" wait, so you gonna say that you're regret because you known me? " she asked.

" im not regret. I just feel, better we're became friend ? And stop doing things that hurt yourself. maybe theres a man that better and cares about you the most. And im not that guy. Im sorry. " I said

" I know this will be happened, and I know its all abour emily. And if you want this over, it will. Thanks for 3 month that you're spend your times with me. Thanks for the pieces of love that you gave to me. " sarah said and she left me.

" Im so sorry " I said silently.

***

After I've arrived home, suddenly I remembered that mum said that emily should stay with us. So I took my phone and I type,

Emily ;

Hi, mum said that you should stay with us for a while. So tonight I pick you up so pack you things.

I feel guilty on her. I know that she hurting inside. I just wanna to be wirh her. Thats all.

My phore rang, emily replied.

Emily ;

Hi, I know. Your mum called me just now. Okay I'll wait you tonight.

Glad that she still replied my text. I just wanna fix all of this. I took the ring. And I think, emily deserved this.