Wish

Emily's POV

Today is a holiday. I decided to release my tension in somewhere not to crowded. so I decide to go jogging in the park, near my school

so I put on my favorite sweatpant and hoodie with sports shoe and my ipod in hoodie pocket, and I tied my hair and get ready for jogging. after I prepare myself, I came down to breakfast. and as usual my father and mother in the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. so I smell coffee and sweet pancakes. so then I have breakfast while chatting with my father. my father asked me, "so my goodmorning sweetheart, where are you going this early morning?" I answered "I want to go jogging, as had long been exercising. body was already getting fatter" and my mother interrupted, "before that, you have breakfast first to supply energy in the body," I smiled, "take this mineral water, mother already set up for you "tell my mother. Our family is become happier now. before this, I had a evil stepmother. and my dad decided I married with my mother again. we got a happy life. well actually I had a brother. he made abroad and may be back next week. to be honest, he was a brother who is crazy, annoyed, bad vibes. but yeah I love him and miss him so much.

I'm on my way to the park while listening to songs from ipod I use earphones. in my mind is filled with brandon. " I went everywhere must think of brandon. I swear to God, I love him so much. because of love, I become like this .. I have to move on. I cant see, I thought about him while brandon together with my bestfriend. I dont want to be a backstabber. I love sarah so much. I dont want her to get hurt " I talk to myself quietly but suddenly I fell, because I think I hit someone. oh my god my leg was so hurt. so that someone help me up while my leg is very sore. I said then "oh lord im so sorry, it's all my fault," then I smell something "like smell of brandon perfume " then I glance over at him "damn, this is brandon" I say to myself. "Emily are you okay?" asked brandon "oh god, your feet was bloody .. let take a sit on the bench. I'll take care of that bloody " I'm still shocked and could not give any response. brandon help me and put me on the bench. then brandon opened his backpack and pulled out the cotton and medicines to be rubbed in the wounds I had. "Brandon, why are you so nice to me. You gave me hope when I want to forget you. I stared at him until he finished treating wounds me." so emily, I actually want to talk to you. can you keep this secret? "then I stared at him and I replied" yes, I can keep a secret, so what are you gonna tell? "." Okay I want you to actually help me, I want to make a surprise for sarah. well I love her so much. I want to do something special for her. so can u help me? "after hearing the words from brandon, my heart shattered like tapped notch. I feel like wanna crying when brandon say about his plans. " so Emily, can you help me "brandon say. " yes I can why not can be right? you're my friend, I must help you. so how can I do to help you? ". Brandon tells everything to me. I listen to with my heart like stabbed many times. But I hold because I dont want people to know that I was hurt.