Wine for Mommy

Priscilla left her bedroom and went down to see if Arden was awake yet, but she didn't find her in the guest room. She then smelled chocolate and followed her nose to the kitchen where she found Janice, Phoebe, Penelope, and Arden making the brownies that made her fall in love with Scott.

"Good morning, ladies."

The ladies greeted her back and she went to sit down. "Just the brownies?" she asked Arden.

"The brownies are for a bit later. Breakfast is in the works."

"When can you move in?" Priscilla asked as Peter pressed against her torso. "Peter wants in."

"Peter wants out," Phoebe corrected.

Priscilla rolled her eyes and turned back to Arden. "Anyway, if you come here cooking and baking and shit, I'll let you stay rent free."

"Careful." Arden smirked. "I might take you up on that offer."

Scott looked over his shoulder in the family room at his cousin. "No you won't. My house will have only one grown woman getting on my nerves."

Priscilla rolled her eyes at her husband. "Mind your business, Scott Nolan."

"Scott, stop pretending like you don't miss me when I'm gone." Arden smiled at him. "Anyway, this is an agreement between me and your wife."

"So stay over there. I need this kind of love."

"Priscilla, you are the most spoiled brat I have ever come across. You not about to insult me like I don't give you that kind of love and every other kind of love your ass wants."

Priscilla giggled along with the other four women at her husband. Scott was just about the coolest man she knew until she got around his cousin, as if the other woman was really going to steal his Priscilla away from him.

"Oh, calm down. It's been years since I've stolen a man's wife." Arden bit her bottom lip, and smirked.

"You can have my wife. Just after she has my baby."

Phoebe, Penelope, and Janice couldn't help the laughter at the comment. Priscilla just shook her head. Her husband had been acting like he was going to give her away for weeks.

"You say that now. We'll see after Peter wakes your ass up at three in the morning for a week straight."

"My wife has been waking me up at three in the morning for about three months straight. I think I'll manage."

"Scott doesn't need sleep," Priscilla said with a shrug. "And I don't feel badly at all."

"I'm so sure he was getting something out of those three AM wake up calls." Arden glanced at Priscilla, then back at her cousin. "So don't even try it, Scott."

"All I was getting was a wife that wanted to whine about having some company. Priscilla told me, and this is a quote - Janice cover your ears, 'Scott Nolan, there is no thought less appealing to me than having you inside of me for even a millisecond, stop touching me'. Elbowed me off her that night."

Priscilla rolled her eyes. It was the truth. There was no thought less appealing. Although they had had sex a few times over the past few months, Most of the time, she wasn't with it. She had given him sex last night, but only because she had thought about what he had said. He wasn't complaining about her not giving him sex and she was being a little bit mean to him. She had gotten a little something from the encounter, but it would be a lie to say it wasn't solely for his benefit that she had done it.

"I just wanna watch Netflix and chill," she told her husband.

Janice choked on her juice when she heard Priscilla say that. Scott shook his head and turned back around to look at the television.