Honeymooners

Priscilla was so glad when the car stopped in front of the resort. She had plenty in mind for consummating this marriage. She just had to get the man inside first.

Scott helped Priscilla out of the car, nodding to the bellboy who came and brought a luggage cart over. Scott placed their luggage atop it and led Priscilla inside to the check in desk.

When he had their room key, he took the cart from the bellboy and led Priscilla into the elevator. She was just smiling to herself, laying on his arm.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked.

“Consummation,” she told him simply.

He chuckled, looking at the floors as they went up. He could feel Priscilla’s fingers in his arm from her excitement, and he shook his head. “You do know you are a nymphomaniac?”

“That’s fine. I’ll be your nymphomaniac.”

“And you won’t hear me complain.” He leaned down and kissed her just before the elevator doors opened.

They walked into the hall and Scott found their room. Priscilla started to walk into the room, but Scott took her by the waist, and before she knew it, she was in his arms. “What do you call yourself doing, Priscilla Nolan?” he asked. She couldn’t resist the smile that spread across her face.

“You, very soon, Scott Nolan. And very well. In several positions and all night long.”

“I walked into that one,” he told her, walking into the room with her in his arms, laying her on the bed. “You lie right there,” he told her.

She just nodded and he went out to get their luggage. He wasn’t very concerned with it, just putting it aside before he made his way into the bed to Priscilla, climbing over her, kissing her neck. “I can’t believe you actually kept this gown on,” he told her, his lips moving up her jawline. She moaned softly, putting her arms around him.

“Just thought it would be really fun to see you trying to find the hole while I wore it.”

“Is that a challenge?” he asked. 

She just laughed, stroking his soft hair. He took that as a challenge, moving to kiss her lips softly. She was going to learn today.

Scott moved to lift the dress, putting his head under it, seeing that Priscilla really didn’t have on panties. He wasn’t complaining.

She gasped in pleasure as his tongue flicked her flesh. She hadn’t doubted for a moment that he would reach his desired destination. She just liked egging him on.

“Take the dress off, Scott,” she moaned, trying to breathe.

Scott came from under the skirt, smiling. “I thought you wanted to consummate with it on, Priscilla.”

“It’s in my way,” she told him. “So take it off.”

Scott was more than happy to oblige his bride, lifting her up and turning her over to unbutton the back, kissing her flesh as he went along. He would’ve been happy to consummate with the dress on, but he loved having her naked. He loved seeing her smooth brown skin glistening when they really got going.

Priscilla was breathing roughly, anticipating what was to come. When Scott had her dress off, he carefully placed it in a chair before she moved to help him get out of his tux. “You’re always too overdressed for these occasions, Mr. Nolan,” Priscilla told him, removing his cufflinks, a playful smile on her lips.

“My apologies, Mrs. Nolan. I’ll do better,” he humored, shrugging out of his shirt. She smiled up at him, knowing no other man would’ve given her a response anything like that.