Phresh

Scott let Priscilla sleep until about eight and suggested they start getting ready to go out with her sisters.

Stepping out of her clothes, she started towards the shower, pulling Scott along with her. “You said it was good enough to bring you back home and it did, so you should have some,” she told him, pulling his clothes off.

He chuckled, following her into the shower and lifted her up onto the porcelain shelf, parting her legs. “You almost got me to stay home this morning,” he told her.

“Maybe next time I’ll get you to stay.”

“I won’t wake you up anymore because you will,” he told her, kissing her neck.

“You should wake me up every morning.”

“And get fired from my job?”

“You don’t need that job. You have me,” she told him, tilting her head up and running the heel of her foot down his leg, her hands caressing his biceps.

“I do have you, and I don’t need that job. But I do like it.”

“Do you like me more?”

“I like you the best, sweetheart. You’re my favorite.”

She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck, and he kissed her lips, cupping her cheek. She squealed in surprise when she felt him thrust into her in one quick, deep motion. He had never entered her so quickly and without prior notice. But that pain excited her, and she pulled him closer.

By the time they managed to get out of the shower, the clock displayed 9:30. “I don’t know if we’re going to make it to that party,” Priscilla told her husband, her arms around his neck, her naked body pressed against his.

“You told your sister we were coming,” he told her, kissing her neck, pushing her into the bed. “We have to go, Priscilla. We’re not flaking out on what we say we’ll do. That’s why I had to leave this morning.”

“Fine. This last time and we’ll get dressed,” she promised.

Priscilla stuck to her word, and the couple was dressed and leaving the house by 10:15.

They met her sisters at the club, and Penelope was quick to show up, greeting Scott with a hug. “What did you do to my sister that have her acting so scary?”

“What do you mean, Penelope?” he wondered, returning her hug.

“This bitch is way too giddy today. She hugged me!” Penelope’s eyes widened, and Scott just smiled at her, turning to his wife.

“You hugged your sister today?”

“Yes. And I ain’t ever hugging that heifer ever again, either.”

“That’s the way it’s been for twenty-three years. Don’t you try changing shit, bitch.”

“I did hug you as a child, Penelope. Once. You were two and you scraped your knee.”

“Whatever you did, like if you’re actually putting it in her to the point that she stops being mean, stop. It’s great when Priscilla is not an uptight, closed-coochie, angry shark but this is scary.”

Scott immediately began to laugh at Penelope’s words. “Say that again.”

“An uptight, closed-coochie, angry shark.”

He patted Penelope’s shoulder and put his arm around his wife. Penelope rolled her eyes and led the couple to their table where Keith and the rest of their siblings were with their significant others. Dion was so busy making out with and fingering Nori that he didn’t even notice the new additions.