The Prissy One

Priscilla was in her family room dancing to Rihanna Do Ya Thang. No one would believe her eight month pregnant ass even had the energy to be dancing so much.

Scott and Janice came in from the grocery store and both stood watching her in amusement. Scott was almost surprised to see Priscilla trying to get low. He just shook his head watching her make it halfway down. She knew she would never be able to pick it back up.

"Are you enjoying yourself, sweetheart?" Scott asked, causing her to turn.

"As a matter of fact," she said with a grin, prancing over as the song was ending. "I was enjoying myself thoroughly."

"Well I'm happy to hear that then."

Scott leaned down to kiss her, and Janice went to take her bags to the kitchen, taking the ones from Scott's hands.

Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor and John Legend began to play, and Priscilla took Scott's hands in hers, pulling him further into the room, swaying to the music and singing.

Most people didn't know Priscilla had a bit of a voice on her. Those who did never imagined she would be using it to sing love songs to her husband.

She smiled up at him, releasing his hands to stroke his cheek with one hand and his nape with the other. "We were walking on moonlight, and you pulled me close..."

Scott pulled her closer to him, his forehead touching hers. He could taste her fruity breath, unsurprised that she had sat up eating fruit bars.

Neither of the two was aware of Janice standing in the door and recording their little dance as Scott began to sing John Legend's verse.

Scott turned Priscilla in his arms and held her as the chorus began to play and she looked up at him behind her, an arm still around his neck. Scott kissed her during the break, holding her belly and feeling their son moving. He couldn't help his own smile against her lips.

Janice ended her video and snuck back into the kitchen as quietly as she had come. It was three songs before the finally broke apart.

"What's for dinner?" Priscilla asked.

"Brussels sprouts, baked chicken, and mashed potatoes with zucchini bread. Janice is gonna surprise us with dessert."

Priscilla scrunched up her face and Scott rolled his eyes. Sometimes, on his nights, he wanted to make her cook for herself. A few times, they had just gone out because he wasn't in the mood for her. However, tonight was going to be no such night. Tonight she would eat what he cooked or make something else.

"What's the problem with tonight's menu, Priscilla?"

"I don't want to eat tiny cabbage."

Scott sighed and shook his head. He wasn't even going to honor with a response. So he walked out of the room, went upstairs to clean himself up, and headed into the kitchen with Janice.

Priscilla shrugged and went back to dancing alone as Dance (Ass) came on. She could practically see fire leave Scott's nostrils when he stormed into the room and changed the song. "Do we need to have this conversation again?"

"Oh my God," she mumbled going and snatching her iPod out the dock, looking for her earbuds. "You're so fucking annoying."

Scott made no remarks. He was satisfied as long as she was going to be listening to the music in her own ears. He already made clear that what Janice listened to on her own time was Janice's business. What Janice listened to with them was a different situation. There was already no telling what Penelope had exposed the girl to.