Tantalizing Trio

Priscilla buttoned her blouse up, watching Scott fixing his belt. She tucked the blouse into her high waisted skirt and teased her hair with her fingers.

"Why don't you stay, Priscilla?" he asked, walking over to her. She smiled.

"You know better, Scott," she sang. "I have lunch plans. I'll see you at work tomorrow."

Scott watched as her hips swayed, listening to the click of her heels against his wooden floor as she left his house.

Their arrangement was strictly sex. Ever since the two had met, there was an undeniable sexual chemistry. And Scott had finally asked Priscilla out after playing cat and mouse for a year. She let him woo her and agreed to go back to his place, where he discovered she was a twenty-two year old virgin.

Upon making this baffling discovery, Priscilla only told him she lived in a world where venereal diseases were very real things and that plenty were not curable. She laid down the law: they could have sex together if the sexual agreement was monogamous. She didn't want a relationship, but going around having sex with whomever was a good way to attract a disease to your genitals. And he agreed that she was right.

She had been on the depo shot since she was eighteen. She didn't know when or to whom she was going to lose her virginity at the time, but she was making sure that when the time came that she wasn't getting pregnant. But she had laid down rule number two: condom usage every single time. This rule, she had not once let up on, although Scott had tried talking her into it after learning she was on birth control since their agreement was monogamous sex. But she wouldn't hear of it.

Priscilla slid into her sleek Ghost, turning her radio on and pulling out of his driveway.

Letting the top down, she made her way to Fire & Ice, a five star restaurant, to meet up with her younger sisters, Phoebe and Penelope. As far as friends went, they were it.

Parking in front of the restaurant, she saw her baby sister's pink BMW.

Penelope got out the car with a pair of pink tinted sunglasses on, her hair perfectly curly, lip gloss popping, nails freshly manicured. She wore a pair of tight ass jeans, looking like a second skin on her thick hips and round ass, a yellow shirt barely concealing her ample bust.

Smiling at her sister, she locked her car. "Ooh, I know that look, bitch! And you betta tell me everything!" Penelope said, walking towards the door with her sister. Priscilla only laughed.

Inside, Phoebe was holding their booth, an appetizer of beef quesadilla triangles and three glasses of water on the table.

"Ooh, Prissy! You got some dick!" Phoebe said immediately, sipping through her straw.

"Why do you have to be so loud?" Priscilla asked, sliding into the booth.

Ignoring the question, Phoebe grinned. She looked over at Penelope and noticed the pink heart shaped diamond centered in rose-colored gold on Penelope's chest, and she lifted the charm up to inspect.

"Impressive. Keith?"

"Who else?" Penelope asked, picking up her menu. "Spill it, Prissy."

"What?" Priscilla asked, taking the paper off her straw to drink.

"You look much less like an uptight, closed-coochie, angry shark," Penelope said, smiling wide. "You look approachable."

Priscilla rolled her eyes, not even bothering with her menu.

"Your little young ass needs to shut up," she told her youngest sister, motioning the waitress over.

A dark-haired girl came over with a smile. "My name is Jen and I'll be your server today. What can I get for you?"