Yay

Both of the third books in the Series
Here is a preview:

Till world's end: (Skylar's POV)
"No!!" I scream, trying my best to wriggle free from their grasp. "Please don't do this!!!!"

"You've left us no choice A3." Janson's cold voice responds. "You've left us no choice."

"AHHHHHHHHHHH." I scream, the pain in my head so intense I can't fathom how I'm still awake. Not that it matters, I'll be dead before too long.
"If....your........going...........to....ki..kill...me....would....you.....hurry.....up...already." I gasp, struggling to get every word out.

"Oh no, A3, we don't intend to kill you, at least not yet." Janson sneers, if I wasn't in excruciating pain, I might have just punched the teeth out of his mouth, even if it got me killed. "That would defeat the purpose of kidnapping you."

"Which.....is?"

"To get the others to comply with our plans."

"I.....won't.....help......you." I wheeze, preparing myself to face another round of agony.

"Oh but I think you will." Janson chuckles, "you can only take so much."

"And You'll be surprised just how much that is."

Find you: (Mallory's POV)
Nothing.

That's what I heard.

I woke up, lying on my back, the faint hiss of my breathing the only sound. My eyes flickered open as my heart rate accelerated, vaguely aware that there should be a lot more sets of breathing. I sit up, mind now fully awake as I take in my surroundings.

I see nothing but blackness in every direction, and for a moment I wonder if I am still dreaming. It could almost be a memory of coming up in the box, minus the machine noises and glowing red lights.

"Newt?" I whisper, my voice echoing through the empty void. I get no reply. Now fully panicked, I begin to feel the space around me, desperate for some sense of where I am. I feel only hard concrete floor, cool beneath my finger tips.

"Newt!" I say, screaming this time. Still I get no reply except for the sound of my own voice bouncing back to me. I reason that I must be inside a room of sorts, if my voice is bouncing back. Terrified, I thoughts begin to race through my head.

What if they're all dead?

What if you're being sent back into the maze?

Maybe this is all some terrible nightmare?

Why am I alone?