22) Taught in Blood

Taught In Blood

   I shoved a boy into one of the exam rooms and locked the door behind me. He was going to be a player in my next game. It's been two weeks around. Two weeks since Jade's game. Two weeks since she killed Alyssa, two whole weeks since I locked her in a kill room. I didn't go in there this whole time. Not because I was sad or angry. I was over those emotions in fact I was over all emotions. You can’t do what I do, you can’t be what I am and feel things. I thank Jade and Alyssa both for hollowing my heart.

            I wanted to break her mentally first. It was why I made her wait. I know Jade. Had I come and beat her the next day she would have enjoyed it. She would have begged for more. So I waited two whole weeks she has been in the room with no food, one bottle of water a day and living in her own filth. She voiced to me once how much Jake disgusted her and so each day he chained her down and took her. Now it was my turn to have fun.

            “What are you going to do?” Jake asked when I came down the hall to the room that Jade was in. He was fixing his clothing as he stood outside of her room. Jake disgusted me as well but I never voiced these thoughts to anyway. As much as I disliked him he has never turned his back on me, so far anyway.

            “Many things.” I said and went in the room. Jade looked like a ghost of her former self. Her hair everywhere, her clothes ripped and torn dirty, smelling, but most of all she didn't have that cocky smile on her face. She didn't have that defiant look in her eyes anymore. Take away someone like Jade’s will and their pride and you break them easily. She played tough walked and talked with the big boys but no woman wants to be raped.

            I walked over to her and she cringed away from me when I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to a table and chained her down. She was whimpering already and I grabbed her face. “Hush you like pain remember.” I said and walked away to get my rolling tray with all of my toys on it. “I will give you the pain that you enjoy Jade.” I said and torn the rest of her dress from her. I reached out and pushed her hair away from her face as I took out a electric branding iron with the letter S on it. I turned it on and let it sat so that it could heat up.

            “No, no, no, please Sky, please no.”

            “Did she say please?” I asked looking down at Jade. “Did she beg you not to take her? Did she want freedom? Did she cry out in pain?” I hiss picking up a knife and slicing into her arm. She hissed out but I couldn't tell if it was a hiss of pain or pleasure.

            “ANSWER ME!” I yelled and cut her again.

            “She deserved it.” Jade said and I cut her again and again as she cried out. Her left arm was covered in cuts and all that could be seen was the free flowing blood. I moved to the others side of her putting the knife to her other arm. “Yes.” She said and let out a sob. “Yes, she asked me. She begged me not to do it.” She said and I cut her again. “Please Sky, please stop.”

            “Stop,” I hissed. “But Jade you enjoy pain.”

            “No more please Sky.” she said and I looked at her looking into her tear filled eyes.