twenty.

SEND MY LOVE.
020. | ❛ voicemail.

Hey, this is Isabella and if i didn't respond it's because I'm doing more important stuff or dodging you. You know the drill, leave a message after the beep.

message left by winter soldier:
"I know you probably don't want to talk about what happened. But it's best if we do to figure out where we're at at this point of our friendship or relationship. I just know that you've been avoiding me on set, and avoiding anything I do in general. I know you've taken personal days off today, and just wanted to check up on you. Please call me back. There are questions I have, and you're the only one who can answer them."

message left by nat 💕:
"I know that you're in a place right now where you need to be alone, but you gotta let someone in to be that crying shoulder. Whatever you feel that you can't get through, I'm going to be here to support you because we're family and I won't ever judge you. Can you please call any of us back? We're just worried Isabella, just please call or text or something so we know you're okay."

message left by jenna:
"Nat told me what was going on, and even though you don't need me, I'm on my way. I know that you don't want to see anyone right now but you know that doing this alone isn't the solution. I hope you open the door when I come. Please just call Natalia back to ease her mind. Isabella, just let someone in."

message left by lizzie:
"I wanted to check up on you as many of us have, and I left some groceries outside your door because I know that every Tuesday is grocery day while filming. The last thing you need is for the paparazzi to follow you while your in a time like this. I hope that you return at least somebody's calls to tell us that you're fine. We miss you and we hope that you're okay. If you need anything at all, even at 5am, don't hesitate to call or text."

message left by captain usa:
"Hey kiddo, I know you've been bombarded by many of us and you don't need another one. But I just called to say that whatever it is that we're going to help you through it. We're a Marvel family. Whatever happened the other night is between you and Seb, and while you're healing it's been tragic for him to not see you on set. Perhaps talking to him is the only way that you can actually start to go forward."

message left by dad 🚢:
"Probably the least expected person to call, but your sisters told me of the situation. You're my daughter and overall a DiCaprio and know that we are stubborn as hell. But you also got your Mom's side which means that you're very closed off as well. I can't say that whatever this is will get better because the media always twists people's words. Doll, you can't fix this on your own and can't wallow alone either. I get that you're going through something but letting someone in and getting those emotions out is better than keeping them in."

call to dad 🚢:
"Can you open the door?"